Shopping for high-grade CBD in East Lyme? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a wide selection of US-made, CBD products and offer fast and free shipping throughout Connecticut!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in East Lyme, Connecticut, use code SAVELOCAL to save 15% off your full order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Premium CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company with a mission is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious Full Spectrum Hemp Flower CBD products to to those in need. Additionally, it is very important for us to offer education about CBD and how it interacts with our body systems to delivery balance and well being.
Why Choose fabuleaf™ Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Full Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free & Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We use fast and free shipping to East Lyme and other cities like vernon, darien, and windham
CBD Regulations in Connecticut: Is Hemp CBD Legal in Connecticut?
The short answer to this question: yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in Connecticut.
In 2018, the hemp plant and hemp-derived products, including CBD, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the US, the laws and regulations that dictate specific-case uses may vary across different states.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws in your state or region.
Five Things to Look for When Shopping for CBD Oil in East Lyme, CT
With so many various products to choose from, it can often become quite challenging to pick the right CBD product for one’s needs. While there are, of course, many good-quality CBD products that are on the market, there are also many low-quality products too.
To avoid poor-quality products and identify the right product for you, here are several things to know when looking to purchase a CBD product.
- Company Reputation & Product Ratings: Before you decide to buy a CBD product, it’s essential to do a bit of research. Search the brand and the product and verify that both feature a good-standing reputation with past shoppers. Look for any red flags that indicate that the brand is not worth a try.
- 3rd Party Lab Reports: Before you decide to buy any CBD product, it is strongly recommended to verify that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If it was not tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when reviewing a product’s lab report, you should confirm that the MG of CBD labeled on the product is accurate.
- CBD Type: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain Isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Whole Plant? Each type of CBD provides unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD in the product should match with your individual needs and budget.
- Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always review the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are thinking about purchasing. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. Furthermore, make sure the product doesn’t have ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Process: How was the product produced or manufactured? Was it produced in a certified facility? Was the CBD extracted organically from hemp grown in the United States? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the hemp? These are crucial questions that one must think about when deciding to buy CBD in East Lyme or anywhere really.
- American-Made: When considering CBD, it’s always best to select products that are made in the United States with CBD that is extracted from domestically grown hemp. While hemp can be grown in various places across the globe, the United States has the ideal environment for growing hemp.