Shopping for premium-grade CBD products in East Los Angeles? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We proudly offer a premium selection of high-grade, hemp-derived CBD products and provide free shipping on every order throughout California!
Free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in East Los Angeles, California, use code SAVELOCAL to save 15% off your entire order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Premium CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company whose sole purpose is to provide high-quality, safe, effective Full Spectrum CBD products to our customers. In addition, one of secondary goals is to provide education about CBD and how it interacts with our body to provide balance and wellness.
The fabuleaf Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Packed with a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free & Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Testing (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We use fast and free shipping to East Los Angeles and other cities like mission-viejo, buena-park, and chico
CBD Regulations in California: Is CBD Legal in California?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in California.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, which include hemp-derived CBD, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the laws and regulations that govern specific-case uses vary at the state level.
With that being said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the regulations and laws within your state or region.
What to Look for When Buying CBD in East Los Angeles, CA
With such a vast amount different products, it can become challenging to choose the ideal product for one’s needs. While there are many premium-quality products out there, there are also, unfortunately, many low-quality items as well.
In order to avoid low-quality products and pick the best item for your needs, here’s five things to be aware of when looking to purchase a CBD product.
- Company Credibility or Reputation: Before buying a CBD product, it’s best to do a bit of due dilligence. Do a quick Google search of both the brand and the product to confirm that both feature a good reputation with past customers. Always look for any red flags that might indicate that the company is untrustworthy.
- Lab Testing: Before purchasing any CBD product, it is strongly recommended to verify that product was tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If it had not been tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when checking the product’s lab report, you always verify that the MG of CBD labeled on the product is correct.
- Isolate, Full Spectrum, or Broad Spectrum: Does the product contain CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum, or Whole Plant? Each type delivers a set of unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD should align with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always check the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are considering buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. Furthermore, make sure the product doesn’t have any ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Standards of Production: This one is very important and one that is commonly overlooked. How was the product manufactured or produced? Was the CBD produced in a proper facility? Was the CBD organically extracted from hemp that was grown in America? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the plant? These are crucial focuses that you must consider when buying CBD in East Los Angeles.
- Made in the United States: When it comes to hemp, it’s always best to choose products that are made in the United States with CBD that is extracted from domestically grown hemp plants. While hemp can be sourced from various places across the world, the US offers the ideal environment for harvesting hemp.