Shopping for top-quality CBD in East Los Angeles? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We offer a premium selection of cannabinoid-rich, hemp-derived CBD products and offer lightning-fast,free shipping throughout California!
Free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in East Los Angeles, California, use code FINDCBD15 to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Full Spectrum CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company whose sole purpose is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious hemp CBD products to our customers. In addition, it is very important for us to educate consumers about CBD and how it interacts with our bodies to delivery balance and well being.
Why Choose fabuleaf™ Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Contains a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
California CBD Laws: Is CBD Oil Legal in California?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in California.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, which include CBD derived from hemp, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the individual laws & regulations that govern specific uses vary at the state level.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws in your state or region.
5 Things to Look for When Buying CBD in East Los Angeles, CA
With such a vast number various products, it can often become quite difficult to select the right product for one’s needs. While there are, of course, a variety quality CBD products available, there are also many inferior-quality products as well.
To avoid poor-quality products and pick the perfect item for your needs, here’s several things to know when shopping for CBD products.
- Company Reputation & Product Ratings: Before you decide to buy a CBD product, it is critical to do your research. Do a search of both the brand and the product to confirm that both exhibit a good-standing reputation with past shoppers. Be sure to look for any red flags that indicate that the product is questionable.
- Certificate of Analysis (COA): Before you decide to purchase any CBD product, it is strongly advised to check that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab. If the product had not been tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when checking the product’s lab report, you should confirm that the amount of CBD on the label is accurate.
- Isolate, Full Spectrum, or Broad Spectrum: Is it CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or full spectrum CBD? Each type provides a set of unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD should match with your needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always review the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. In addition, make sure the product doesn’t contain ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Standards of Production: This item is extremely important and one that is often overlooked. How was the CBD product produced? Was it produced in a appropriate facility by a trained team? Was the CBD extracted from hemp grown in the US? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the hemp plant? These are important questions that one should think about when buying CBD in East Los Angeles or anywhere really.
- Made in the US: When it comes to hemp, it’s best to use products that are made in the United States with CBD which was extracted from domestically grown hemp plants. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places across the world, the US offers the ideal environment for growing hemp.