Looking for high-quality CBD products in East Lansing? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We offer a wide selection of cannabinoid-rich, hemp-derived CBD products and offer lightning-fast,free shipping on every order throughout Michigan!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in East Lansing, Michigan, use code GOOGLE15 to save 15% off your entire order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company with a ultimate goal is to provide high-quality, safe, effective CBD products to to the world. Additionally, it is very important for us to offer education about hemp and how it works with our body systems to delivery balance and well being.
Why Choose fabuleaf™ Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Contains a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
CBD Regulations in Michigan: Is CBD Legal in Michigan?
The short answer to this question: yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Michigan.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, which include CBD, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the individual laws & regulations that dictate specific uses vary from state to state.
That said, you are strongly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws in your state or region.
What to Look for When Purchasing CBD in East Lansing, MI
Because there are so many different companies, it can often be difficult to gauge the quality of CBD products. While there are, of course, many high-quality products out there, there are also, unfortunately, many inferior-quality items as well.
To avoid the bad-quality products and pick the best product for your needs, here’s five crucial things to know when buying CBD products.
- Company Reputation & Product Ratings: Before you purchase any type of CBD product, it’s always best to do a little bit of research. Do a quick Google search of the brand and the product and check that both have a solid reputation with past customers. Be sure to look for any red flags that might indicate that the brand is bad news.
- Lab Reports or COA: Before you decide to buy any CBD product, it is highly advised to verify that product was properly tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If the product had not been tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when verifying a product’s lab test report, you should confirm that the MG of CBD labeled is accurate.
- Type of CBD: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or full spectrum CBD? Each type provides a set of unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always check the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are thinking about buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. Furthermore, be sure the product does not have any ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Process: How was the CBD product produced or manufactured? Was the CBD produced in a certified facility by a certified team? Is the CBD extracted organically from hemp grown in the United States? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the hemp? These are crucial focuses that one must consider when shopping for CBD in East Lansing or anywhere really.
- Made in the USA: When considering CBD, it’s ideal to buy products that are made in the United States with CBD that is extracted from domestically grown hemp plants. While hemp can be grown in various places around the world, America has the ideal environment for harvesting hemp.