Shopping for hemp-derived CBD products in East Lake? fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We proudly offer a wide selection of US-made, hemp-derived CBD products and offer lightning-fast,free shipping on every order throughout Florida!
Free shipping isn’t the only advantage we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in East Lake, Florida, use code LOCAL15 to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Full Spectrum CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company whose mission is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious Full Spectrum CBD products to to the world. Additionally, it is very important for us to provide education about hemp and how it works with our body systems to delivery balance and well-being.
Experience The fabuleaf™ Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Contains a Full Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free & Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Testing (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We use fast,free shipping to East Lake and other cities like wesley-chapel, spring-hill, and coral-springs
Legal Concerns: Is CBD Oil Legal in Florida?
The short answer to this question: yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Florida.
In 2018, the hemp plant and hemp-derived products, which include CBD, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the US, the laws & regulations that dictate specific uses will vary at the state level.
That said, you are highly advised to do your own research into the laws and regulations in your state or region.
Things to Know When Buying CBD Products in East Lake, FL
Because there are so many different companies to select from, it can become difficult to determine the quality of CBD products. While there are a variety good-quality products that are on the market, there are also many inferior-quality CBD products as well.
To help avoid poor-quality products and identify the perfect product for you, here are five important things to know when shopping for CBD.
- Product Ratings: Before you buy any type of CBD product, it is essential to do some due dilligence. Do a quick Google search of both the brand and the product to check that both have a good-standing reputation with previous shoppers. Always look for any red flags that indicate that the product is sketchy.
- 3rd Party Lab Reports: Before purchasing any CBD product, it is strongly recommended to confirm that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab. If it wasn’t tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when reviewing the product’s lab report, you should confirm that the concentration of CBD labeled is accurate.
- Type of CBD in Product: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum CBD, or full spectrum CBD? Each provides a set of unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD in the product should match with your individual needs and budget.
- Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always review the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. In addition, be sure the product does not contain any ingredients that you may be allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Process: This point is super important and one that is freqently overlooked. How was the CBD produced? Was the CBD produced in a standardized facility by a qualified team? Was the CBD extracted from hemp grown in the US? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the plant? These are critical things that you need to evaluate when deciding to buy CBD in East Lake or anywhere really.
- Made in America: When it comes to CBD products, it’s best to use products that are made in the US with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestic hemp. While hemp can be sourced from various places throughout the world, the United States offers the ideal environment for growing hemp.