Shopping for top-quality CBD Oil in East Irvine? fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a wide selection of high-quality, hemp-derived CBD products and provide fast, free shipping on every order throughout California!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only advantage we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in East Irvine, California, use code LOCAL15 to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Hemp-Derived CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company with a mission is to provide high-quality, safe, effective hemp CBD products to to those in need. In addition, it is very important for us to provide education about hemp and how it interacts with our body to delivery balance and well-being.
Why Choose fabuleaf™ Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Powerful Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free & Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Tests (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We use fast and free shipping to East Irvine and other cities including modesto, cherryland, and rubidoux
Legal Concerns: Is CBD Legal in California?
To quickly answer this question yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in California.
In 2018, hemp and it’s derived products, which include CBD, was federally legalized under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the US, the individual laws and regulations that govern specific uses will vary across different states.
That said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the laws and regulations in your state or region.
Several Things to Look for When Purchasing CBD in East Irvine, CA
With such a vast number different brands to select from, it can become quite challenging to gauge the quality of CBD products. While there are, of course, a variety high-quality products that are on available, there are also, unfortunately, many poor-quality CBD products too.
To help avoid poor-quality products and find the right product for your needs, here’s several things to look for when looking to purchase CBD products.
- Company Reputation & Product Ratings: Before you buy a type of CBD product, it’s essential to do some due dilligence. Search both the brand and the product and check that both feature a good-standing reputation with past customers. Always look for any red flags that might indicate that the brand is sketchy.
- Lab Reports: Before you decide to purchase a CBD product, it is highly advised to confirm that product was properly tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If it was not tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when checking the product’s lab report, you always verify that the MG of CBD on the label is accurate.
- Type of CBD: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum, or Full Spectrum? Each type of CBD delivers a set of unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD in the product should match with your needs as well as your budget.
- Product Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always read the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. In addition, make sure the product does not contain ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Standards: This one is super important and one that is commonly overlooked. How was the CBD manufactured or produced? Was the CBD produced in a appropriate facility? Is the CBD extracted organically from hemp grown in the US? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the hemp? These are crucial things that you must evaluate when purchasing CBD in East Irvine.
- Is the product made in the US: When considering CBD products, it’s best to buy products that are made in the United States with CBD that is extracted from domestically grown cannabis plants. While hemp can be grown in numerous places across the globe, the United States has the ideal environment for harvesting hemp.