Looking for full spectrum CBD oil products in East Irvine? fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a premium selection of cannabinoid-rich, CBD products and provide free shipping throughout California!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in East Irvine, California, use code FINDCBD15 to save 15% off your full order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Premium CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company with a primary objective is to provide high-quality, safe, effective CBD products to our customers. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to provide education about hemp and how it works with our body systems to provide balance and well being.
Why Choose Our Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Packed with a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
California CBD Laws: Is CBD Legal in California?
The short answer to this question: yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in California.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, which include CBD derived from hemp, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the individual laws and regulations that dictate specific uses may vary at the state level.
That said, you are strongly advised to do your own individual research into the laws and regulations in your state or region.
What to Know When Purchasing CBD in East Irvine, CA
With so many various brands to select from, it can often become difficult to choose the best product for one’s needs. While there are a variety high-quality products out there, there are also, unfortunately, many bad-quality CBD products as well.
To avoid the low-quality products and pick the best product for your needs, here are five crucial things to be aware of when buying a CBD product.
- Company Reputation & Product Ratings: Before you buy any CBD product, it is always best to do a little bit of research. Do a search of the brand and the product and verify that both feature a solid reputation with past customers. Always look for any red flags that might indicate that the product is sketchy.
- Lab Reports or COA: Before purchasing any CBD product, it is highly advised to check that product was tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If the product wasn’t tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when checking the product’s lab report, you should verify that the amount of CBD labeled on the product is correct.
- CBD Type: Does the product contain Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Whole Plant? Each type of CBD delivers unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always review the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. Furthermore, make sure the product does not contain ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Standards: How was the CBD product produced? Was it produced in a standardized facility by a trained team? Was the CBD organically extracted from hemp grown in America? How was the CBD extracted from the hemp plant? These are important focuses that one must consider when shopping for CBD in East Irvine.
- Made in America: When considering CBD products, it’s best to use products that are made in America with CBD which was extracted from domestically grown hemp plants. While hemp can be grown in numerous places throughout the world, the US has the ideal environment for harvesting hemp and American farmers generally practice superior cultivation standards.