Shopping for full spectrum CBD products in East Honolulu? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We offer a great selection of high-quality, CBD products and offer fast, free shipping throughout Hawaii!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in East Honolulu, Hawaii, use code FINDCBD15 to save 15% off your full order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Quality CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company whose mission is to provide high-quality, safe, effective CBD products to our customers. Additionally, it is very important for us to educate people about hemp and how it works with our body to delivery balance and wellness.
Why Choose fabuleaf™ Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Wide Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free & Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We use fast shipping to East Honolulu and neighboring cities such as kapolei, waipahu, and kailua
Is CBD Oil Legal in Hawaii?
To quickly answer this question yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Hawaii.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, including CBD, was federally legalized under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the laws and regulations that govern specific uses may vary at the state level.
That said, you are highly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws and regulations within your state or region.
What to Know When Purchasing CBD Oil in East Honolulu, HI
With such a vast number various products, it can often be challenging to choose the right product for one’s needs. While there are many premium-quality products that are on the market, there are also many inferior-quality CBD products as well.
To help you avoid low-quality products and identify the perfect item for your needs, here are FIVE things to be aware of when buying a CBD product.
- Product Reputation & Company Reputation: Before you purchase any CBD product, it is essential to do your due dilligence. Do a quick Google search of both the brand and the product and confirm that both have a good reputation with previous customers. Be sure to look for any red flags that might indicate that the brand is bad news.
- Lab Testing: Before purchasing a CBD product, it is strongly advised to check that product was tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If the product was not tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when checking a product’s lab analysis report, you always confirm that the MG of CBD labeled is accurate.
- Isolate, Full Spectrum, or Broad Spectrum: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it Isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Whole Plant? Each type offers unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD should align with your needs as well as your budget.
- Product Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you must always review the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are thinking about purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. Furthermore, make sure the product doesn’t contain ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Process: This one is very important and one that is commonly overlooked. How was the product manufactured or produced? Was the CBD produced in a proper facility by a certified team? Was the CBD extracted from hemp that was grown in the US? How was the CBD extracted from the hemp? These are important focuses that one must evaluate when purchasing CBD in East Honolulu or anywhere really.
- Is the product made in the US: When it comes to CBD, it’s always best to purchase products that are made in America with CBD that is extracted from domestically grown cannabis plants. While hemp can be sourced from various places around the world, America has the ideal environment for harvesting hemp and US farmers generally practice superior cultivation standards.