Looking for full spectrum CBD in East Hartford? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a wide variety of quality, CBD products and provide lightning-fast,free shipping on every order throughout Connecticut!
Free shipping isn’t the only bonus we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in East Hartford, Connecticut, use code LOCAL15 to save 15% off your full order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Full Spectrum CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company whose mission is to provide high-quality, safe, effective Full Spectrum CBD products to to the world. Additionally, it is very important for us to educate consumers about cannabis and how it interacts with our body to provide balance and wellness.
Experience The fabuleaf™ CBD Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Full Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free & Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Tests (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We provide fast shipping to East Hartford and neighboring cities such as east-haven, wilton, and ridgefield
An Important Question: Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in Connecticut?
To quickly answer this question yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Connecticut.
In 2018, hemp and it’s derived products, which include hemp-derived CBD, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the US, the laws and regulations that govern specific uses vary at the state level.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws and regulations within your state or region.
What to Know When Shopping for CBD Oil in East Hartford, CT
Because there are so many different options to select from, it can become quite challenging to determine the quality of a CBD product. While there are, of course, many high-quality CBD products that are on available, there are also many low-quality CBD products too.
To avoid bad-quality products and find the ideal item for your needs, here are 5 things to look for when buying a CBD product.
- Company Credibility or Reputation: Before you decide to buy any CBD product, it is best to do a bit of research. Do a search of the brand and the product and verify that both exhibit a solid reputation with previous customers. Always look for any red flags that might indicate that the brand is sketchy.
- 3rd Party Lab Reports: Before you decide to buy any CBD product, it is highly recommended to confirm that product was tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If it had not been tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when verifying the product’s lab analysis report, you always confirm that the concentration of CBD labeled on the product is accurate.
- Type of CBD in Product: Does the product contain Isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or full spectrum CBD? Each offers a set of unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD should match with your needs and budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As with purchasing any consumable product, you must always read the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. In most cases, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. Furthermore, be sure the product does not have ingredients that you are allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Standards: How was the product manufactured? Was the CBD produced in a proper facility by a qualified team? Is the CBD organically extracted from hemp grown in the United States? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the plant? These are crucial points that one must evaluate when shopping for CBD in East Hartford.
- Made in the U.S.: When considering CBD products, it’s best to use products that are made in the United States with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestically grown hemp plants. While hemp can be grown in various places throughout the globe, the US offers the ideal environment for harvesting hemp and American farmers generally practice superior cultivation standards.