Shopping for high-quality CBD products in East Florence? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We offer a premium selection of cannabinoid-rich, hemp-derived CBD products and provide fast and free shipping on every order throughout Alabama!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only advantage we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in East Florence, Alabama, use code CBDNEARME15 to save 15% off your entire order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Quality CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida CBD company with a ultimate goal is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious CBD products to to the world. In addition, one of secondary goals is to provide education about CBD and how it works with our body to provide balance and well-being.
The fabuleaf CBD Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Packed with a Wide Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free & Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We provide fast,free shipping to East Florence and nearby cities including northport, mobile, and madison
CBD Regulations: Is CBD Legal in Alabama?
The short answer to this question: yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in Alabama.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, which include hemp-derived CBD, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the individual laws and regulations that dictate specific-case uses vary from state to state.
With that being said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the regulations and laws within your state or region.
What to Look for When Buying CBD Products in East Florence, AL
Because there are such a vast amount various options, it can often become challenging to gauge the quality of a CBD product. While there are, of course, a variety good-quality CBD products that are on the market, there are also many bad-quality CBD products as well.
To help you avoid the bad-quality products and find the ideal product for you, here’s 5 important things to be aware of when looking to purchase CBD products.
- Company Reputation & Product Ratings: Before you purchase any type of CBD product, it’s crucial to do a bit of research. Do a quick Google search of the brand and the product and verify that both exhibit a good-standing reputation with past shoppers. Always look for any red flags that could indicate that the company is questionable.
- Lab Reports or COA: Before buying any CBD product, it is highly advised to verify that product was tested by a 3rd party lab. If it wasn’t tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when reviewing a product’s lab report, you always confirm that the concentration of CBD labeled on the product is accurate.
- Isolate, Full Spectrum, or Broad Spectrum: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain Isolate, Broad Spectrum, or Full Spectrum? Each provides a set of unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD should match with your needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always check the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. Furthermore, be sure the product does not have ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Standards: This item is very important and one that is freqently overlooked. How was the CBD product produced or manufactured? Was the CBD produced in a standardized facility by a qualified team? Was the CBD organically extracted from hemp grown in the United States? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the hemp plant? These are important questions that you must evaluate when purchasing CBD in East Florence or anywhere really.
- Made in the United States: When it comes to CBD products, it’s always best to choose products that are made in the United States with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestic hemp plants. While hemp can be grown in various places around the globe, the US has the ideal environment for cultivating hemp.