Shopping for high-grade CBD in Easley? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a premium selection of quality, hemp-derived CBD products and offer fast and free shipping throughout South Carolina!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Easley, South Carolina, use code SAVELOCAL to save 15% off your full order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a healthcare company with a ultimate goal is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious CBD products to to the world. In addition, it is very important for us to provide education about hemp and how it interacts with our body systems to provide balance and well-being.
Why Choose Our Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Contains a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
Is CBD Oil Legal in South Carolina?
To quickly answer this question yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in South Carolina.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, which include CBD derived from hemp, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the individual laws & regulations that dictate specific-case uses may vary from state to state.
That said, you are strongly advised to do your own individual research into the laws and regulations within your state or region.
What to Look for When Buying CBD Oil in Easley, SC
With so many various options to choose from, it can be quite challenging to pick the best CBD product for one’s needs. While there are, of course, many high-quality CBD products that are on available, there are also many bad-quality CBD products as well.
To avoid the poor-quality products and pick the ideal product for your needs, here are five crucial things to be aware of when looking to purchase CBD products.
- Company Reputation & Product Ratings: Before you decide to purchase any CBD product, it’s always best to do some research. Do a search of the brand and the product to check that both feature a solid reputation with past customers. Always look for any red flags that indicate that the company is not worth a try.
- Certificate of Analysis (COA): Before you decide to purchase a CBD product, it is strongly advised to confirm that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If the product was not tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when reviewing a product’s lab test report, you should verify that the concentration of CBD labeled on the product is accurate.
- CBD Type: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it Isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Whole Plant? Each type of CBD offers unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD in the product should match with your individual needs and budget.
- Product Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always read the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. Furthermore, be sure the product does not have any ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Process: This item is extremely important and one that is typically overlooked. How was the product manufactured? Was the product produced in a proper facility? Was the CBD extracted organically from hemp that was grown in the US? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the plant? These are important questions that you need to consider when buying CBD in Easley.
- Made in the USA: When considering hemp, it’s ideal to purchase products that are made in the United States with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestically grown hemp plants. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places around the globe, the US has the ideal environment for growing hemp.