Shopping for hemp-derived CBD oil products in Easley? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a wide selection of US-made, hemp-derived CBD products and offer fast, free shipping on every order throughout South Carolina!
Free shipping isn’t the only advantage we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Easley, South Carolina, use code FINDCBD15 to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Full Spectrum CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company whose primary objective is to provide high-quality, safe, effective Full Spectrum Hemp Flower CBD products to to the world. In addition, one of secondary goals is to educate people about hemp and how it interacts with our bodies to provide balance and wellness.
The fabuleaf CBD Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Contains a Wide Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free & Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We use fast,free shipping to Easley and neighboring cities like seven-oaks, hanahan, and goose-creek
South Carolina CBD Laws: Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in South Carolina?
To quickly answer this question yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in South Carolina.
In 2018, hemp and it’s derived products, which include CBD, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the individual laws & regulations that dictate specific-case uses vary across different states.
That said, you are highly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws in your state or region.
What to Know When Shopping for CBD in Easley, SC
With so many different companies, it can often become quite difficult to differntiate between good CBD products and low-quality ones. While there are many high-quality CBD products that are on the market, there are also many inferior-quality CBD products as well.
To avoid low-quality products and find the best product for your needs, here are 5 important things to look for when looking to purchase a CBD product.
- Company Reputation: Before you purchase a type of CBD product, it’s essential to do your research. Do a quick Google search of the brand and the product and verify that both exhibit a good-standing reputation with previous shoppers. Always look for any red flags that might indicate that the company is untrustworthy.
- Lab Reports or COA: Before buying any CBD product, it is highly advised to verify that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If it had not been tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when reviewing a product’s lab test report, you always confirm that the concentration of CBD labeled on the product is accurate.
- Type of CBD in Product: Is it Isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or full spectrum CBD? Each type delivers unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always read the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are thinking about purchasing. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. Furthermore, be sure the product doesn’t have ingredients that you are allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Process: This point is extremely important and one that is freqently overlooked. How was the CBD manufactured or produced? Was the product produced in a certified facility? Is the CBD organically extracted from hemp grown in the US? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the hemp plant? These are crucial points that one should think about when deciding to buy CBD in Easley or anywhere really.
- Is the product made in the US: When considering CBD, it’s best to purchase products that are made in America with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestically grown hemp. While hemp can be grown in various places throughout the globe, the US has the ideal environment for cultivating hemp and US farmers generally practice superior cultivation standards.