Shopping for premium-quality CBD products in Eagle River? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a wide selection of high-quality, CBD products and offer lightning-fast,free shipping throughout Alaska!
Free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Eagle River, Alaska, use code FINDCBD15 to save 15% off your entire order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Premium CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company whose ultimate goal is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious Full Spectrum CBD products to to those in need. In addition, one of secondary goals is to educate people about cannabis and how it interacts with our bodies to delivery balance and well-being.
The fabuleaf Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Contains a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
Alaska CBD Laws: Is CBD Legal in Alaska?
To quickly answer this question yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Alaska.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, including CBD derived from hemp, was federally legalized under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the laws and regulations that dictate specific uses may vary at the state level.
That said, you are strongly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws within your state or region.
What to Know When Purchasing CBD in Eagle River, AK
With such a vast number different brands to choose from, it can become challenging to differntiate between quality CBD products and low-quality ones. While there are many quality products out there, there are also many low-quality items too.
To avoid poor-quality products and pick the right item for your needs, here’s a variety of things to look for when looking to buy a CBD product.
- Company Reputation: Before purchasing a type of CBD product, it is critical to do a bit of research. Search the brand and the product to check that both exhibit a good-standing reputation with previous customers. Be sure to look for any red flags that could indicate that the product is untrustworthy.
- Lab Tests: Before you purchase any CBD product, it is strongly advised to confirm that product was tested by a 3rd party lab. If the product wasn’t tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when checking a product’s lab test report, you should verify that the mg of CBD labeled on the product is correct.
- Isolate, Full Spectrum, or Broad Spectrum: Does the product contain Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum, or Whole Plant? Each provides a set of unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD in the product should match with your needs and budget.
- Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always check the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering buying. In most cases, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. In addition, be sure the product doesn’t contain ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Standards of Production: This item is super important and one that is often overlooked. How was the CBD produced? Was it produced in a certified facility? Was the CBD organically extracted from hemp that was grown in America? How was the CBD extracted from the plant? These are important things that you must think about when buying CBD in Eagle River or anywhere really.
- Made in the U.S.: When considering CBD, it’s best to use products that are made in the US with CBD that is extracted from domestic cannabis plants. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places across the globe, America has the ideal environment for harvesting hemp.