Shopping for high-quality CBD products in Eagle Mountain? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a wide variety of quality, hemp-derived CBD products and offer fast and free shipping on every order throughout Utah!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Eagle Mountain, Utah, use code CBDNEARME15 to save 15% off your entire order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Premium CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company whose mission is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious Full Spectrum Hemp Flower CBD products to to those in need. In addition, one of secondary goals is to provide education about CBD and how it interacts with our body to delivery balance and wellness.
The fabuleaf CBD Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Contains a Powerful Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free & Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We provide fast,free shipping to Eagle Mountain and neighboring cities such as lehi, murray, and riverton
CBD Regulations: Is Hemp CBD Legal in Utah?
To quickly answer this question yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Utah.
In 2018, the hemp plant and hemp-derived products, which include hemp-derived CBD, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the individual laws and regulations that dictate specific-case uses vary from state to state.
That said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the regulations and laws in your state or region.
Several Things to Look for When Purchasing CBD Products in Eagle Mountain, UT
Because there are such a vast number various brands, it can often become challenging to differntiate between good CBD products and low-quality products. While there are, of course, many premium-quality CBD products out there, there are also many bad-quality products as well.
To help avoid low-quality products and identify the best product for you, here are five things to look for when looking to buy CBD products.
- Product Reputation & Company Reputation: Before you decide to purchase a type of CBD product, it is crucial to do your due dilligence. Do a search of the brand and the product to confirm that both feature a good reputation with past customers. Always look for any red flags that indicate that the product is untrustworthy.
- Lab Tests: Before you decide to buy any CBD product, it is strongly recommended to verify that product was tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If the product wasn’t tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when verifying the product’s lab test report, you should confirm that the concentration of CBD on the label is accurate.
- Type of CBD: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it Isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Whole Plant? Each type of CBD delivers unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD should match with your individual needs and budget.
- Product Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you must always review the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are considering buying. In most cases, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. In addition, make sure the product doesn’t have ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Standards: This item is extremely important and one that is typically overlooked. How was the CBD produced or manufactured? Was the product produced in a standardized facility? Is the CBD extracted from hemp that was grown in the US? How was the CBD extracted from the plant? These are important points that one must consider when purchasing CBD in Eagle Mountain.
- American-Made: When it comes to hemp, it’s best to buy products that are made in the US with CBD that is extracted from domestic cannabis plants. While hemp can be grown in numerous places around the world, the United States has the ideal environment for growing hemp and US farmers generally follow superior cultivation standards.