Fast, free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Eagle, Idaho, use code SAVELOCAL to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Quality CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida CBD company with a ultimate goal is to provide high-quality, safe, effective Full Spectrum CBD products to to the world. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to educate consumers about cannabis and how it interacts with our body to delivery balance and wellness.
The fabuleaf™ CBD Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Powerful Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We use fast shipping to Eagle and other cities such as twin-falls, pocatello, and boise
An Important Question: Is CBD Legal in Idaho?
The short answer to this question: yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Idaho.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, including CBD derived from hemp, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the individual laws and regulations that dictate specific-case uses vary from state to state.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the laws and regulations in your state or region.
Things to Look for When Buying CBD in Eagle, ID
Because there are such a vast amount different brands to select from, it can become quite challenging to gauge the quality of a CBD product. While there are, of course, a variety quality products available, there are also many bad-quality products too.
In order to avoid the poor-quality products and identify the best product for your needs, here’s a variety of things to be aware of when looking to buy CBD.
- Company Reputation: Before you decide to buy a type of CBD product, it is essential to do your due dilligence. Do a quick Google search of the brand and the product and verify that both exhibit a solid reputation with previous shoppers. Look for any red flags that could indicate that the brand is questionable.
- Lab Testing: Before you purchase a CBD product, it is highly recommended to verify that product was tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If the product wasn’t tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when checking the product’s lab analysis report, you should confirm that the amount of CBD listed on the product is accurate.
- Isolate, Full Spectrum, or Broad Spectrum: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it Isolate, Broad Spectrum, or full spectrum CBD? Each offers unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD should match with your individual needs and budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always read the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. Furthermore, be sure the product does not have any ingredients that you are allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Process: How was the CBD produced or manufactured? Was the CBD produced in a appropriate facility? Is the CBD organically extracted from hemp grown in the United States? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the hemp plant? These are crucial points that you should evaluate when buying CBD in Eagle or anywhere really.
- American-Made: When considering hemp, it’s best to buy products that are made in the United States with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestic hemp plants. While hemp can be grown in various places throughout the globe, America offers the ideal environment for cultivating hemp.