Shopping for premium CBD products in Eagan? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We proudly offer a premium selection of high-grade, hemp-derived CBD products and offer lightning-fast,free shipping on every order throughout Minnesota!
Free shipping isn’t the only bonus we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Eagan, Minnesota, use code GOOGLE15 to save 15% off your full order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Quality CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company whose mission is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious CBD products to to the world. In addition, one of secondary goals is to educate the world about CBD and how it works with our body systems to delivery balance and well-being.
Experience The fabuleaf™ Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Packed with a Full Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We use fast,free shipping to Eagan and nearby cities such as elk-river, chaska, and columbia-heights
An Important Question: Is Hemp CBD Legal in Minnesota?
The short answer to this question: yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Minnesota.
In 2018, hemp and it’s derived products, including CBD derived from hemp, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the laws and regulations that govern specific-case uses vary across different states.
That said, you are highly advised to do your own research into the laws and regulations in your state or region.
What to Look for When Purchasing CBD Oil in Eagan, MN
Because there are so many various companies, it can often become challenging to select the right product for one’s needs. While there are, of course, a variety high-quality products that are on the market, there are also many low-quality products as well.
In order to avoid the bad-quality products and find the best product for your needs, here are FIVE things to be aware of when buying CBD products.
- Company Reputation & Product Ratings: Before you decide to buy any CBD product, it’s best to do a bit of due dilligence. Search both the brand and the product and check that both feature a solid reputation with previous shoppers. Look for any red flags that could indicate that the brand is untrustworthy.
- Lab Testing: Before buying any CBD product, it is strongly advised to confirm that product was tested by a 3rd party lab. If it wasn’t tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when verifying a product’s lab test report, you always confirm that the concentration of CBD labeled is accurate.
- CBD Type: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain Isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or full spectrum CBD? Each offers a set of unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your needs as well as your budget.
- Product Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always review the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are considering buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. In addition, be sure the product does not have any ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Standards: This item is very important and one that is freqently overlooked. How was the CBD produced or manufactured? Was it produced in a appropriate facility by a qualified team? Is the CBD organically extracted from hemp grown in the US? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the hemp? These are critical points that one need to think about when purchasing CBD in Eagan or anywhere really.
- Made in America: When it comes to hemp, it’s ideal to select products that are made in America with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestically grown hemp. While hemp can be sourced from various places across the world, the United States has the ideal environment for harvesting hemp and US farmers generally follow superior cultivation standards.