Looking for hemp-derived CBD in Eagan? fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a great selection of high-grade, CBD products and offer free shipping on every order throughout Minnesota!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only bonus we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Eagan, Minnesota, use code LOCAL15 to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Hemp-Derived CBD
fabuleaf™ is a healthcare company with a ultimate goal is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious Full Spectrum CBD products to to the world. In addition, it is very important for us to provide education about hemp and how it interacts with our body systems to delivery balance and well-being.
Why Choose fabuleaf CBD Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Contains a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
CBD Regulations in Minnesota: Is CBD Oil Legal in Minnesota?
The short answer to this question: yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Minnesota.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, including CBD derived from hemp, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the laws & regulations that govern specific uses may vary from state to state.
That said, you are highly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws within your state or region.
What to Know When Purchasing CBD Oil in Eagan, MN
Because there are such a vast number various companies to select from, it can be challenging to differntiate between quality CBD products and low-quality ones. While there are, of course, a variety quality products available, there are also, unfortunately, many poor-quality products too.
To help you avoid the bad-quality products and pick the right product for you, here’s five important things to know when purchasing CBD.
- Product Ratings: Before you decide to purchase any CBD product, it’s crucial to do some due dilligence. Search both the brand and the product to check that both have a good reputation with previous shoppers. Always look for any red flags that may indicate that the brand is questionable.
- 3rd Party Lab Reports: Before you decide to buy a CBD product, it is strongly advised to confirm that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If it had not been tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when verifying a product’s lab test report, you always confirm that the amount of CBD labeled is accurate.
- Isolate, Full Spectrum, or Broad Spectrum: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain Isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or full spectrum CBD? Each provides a set of unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your needs as well as your budget.
- Product Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always read the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about purchasing. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. Furthermore, be sure the product does not contain any ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Standards of Production: This point is extremely important and one that is freqently overlooked. How was the product manufactured? Was the CBD produced in a certified facility by a certified team? Was the CBD organically extracted from hemp grown in America? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the plant? These are critical things that one must think about when purchasing CBD in Eagan or anywhere really.
- Made in the USA: When it comes to CBD, it’s best to purchase products that are made in the US with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestic hemp. While hemp can be grown in numerous places around the globe, America has the ideal environment for harvesting hemp and American farmers generally adhere to superior cultivation standards.