Shopping for premium CBD Oil in Dyer? fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a wide variety of US-made, CBD products and provide fast and free shipping on every order throughout Indiana!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Dyer, Indiana, use code LOCAL15 to save 15% off your full order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Full Spectrum CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company whose sole purpose is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious Full Spectrum CBD products to to those in need. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to educate people about cannabis and how it works with our bodies to delivery balance and wellness.
Why Choose fabuleaf Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
Legal Concerns: Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in Indiana?
To quickly answer this question yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Indiana.
In 2018, hemp and it’s derived products, which include CBD derived from hemp, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the laws and regulations that dictate specific uses vary across different states.
That said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the laws and regulations in your state or region.
What to Know When Buying CBD Oil in Dyer, IN
With so many various companies, it can often be difficult to pick the right item for one’s needs. While there are, of course, many good-quality products available, there are also, unfortunately, many bad-quality products too.
In order to avoid the poor-quality products and identify the right item for your needs, here’s several things to be aware of when buying CBD.
- Company Reputation: Before you decide to buy a CBD product, it’s important to do a bit of due dilligence. Do a search of the brand and the product to confirm that both have a good reputation with previous shoppers. Be sure to look for any red flags that may indicate that the product is bad news.
- Lab Reports or COA: Before you decide to buy any CBD product, it is highly recommended to verify that product was tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If it was not tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when reviewing the product’s lab report, you always verify that the mg of CBD on the label is accurate.
- Type of CBD in Product: Is it Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Whole Plant? Each provides unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD should align with your needs as well as your budget.
- Product Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always read the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about purchasing. In most cases, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. In addition, make sure the product does not have ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Standards of Production: This item is very important and one that is commonly overlooked. How was the CBD product manufactured? Was the product produced in a standardized facility? Is the CBD extracted organically from hemp grown in the United States? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the hemp plant? These are crucial things that one should evaluate when buying CBD in Dyer or anywhere really.
- Made in the United States: When it comes to CBD, it’s ideal to purchase products that are made in the United States with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestically grown hemp. While hemp can be grown in numerous places around the world, the US offers the ideal environment for cultivating hemp and US farmers generally practice superior cultivation standards.