Looking for premium-quality CBD oil products in Duxbury? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We proudly offer a wide variety of high-grade, CBD products and provide fast and free shipping on every order throughout Massachusetts!
Free shipping isn’t the only bonus we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Duxbury, Massachusetts, use code FINDCBD15 to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Premium CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company whose sole purpose is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious hemp CBD products to to those in need. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to provide education about CBD and how it works with our bodies to provide balance and well being.
Experience The fabuleaf™ CBD Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Contains a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
Stay Informed: Is Hemp CBD Legal in Massachusetts?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Massachusetts.
In 2018, the hemp plant and hemp-derived products, including CBD, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the US, the laws & regulations that dictate specific-case uses vary at the state level.
That said, you are highly advised to do your own research into the regulations and laws within your state or region.
5 Things to Know When Purchasing CBD Oil in Duxbury, MA
Because there are such a vast amount different companies, it can be quite difficult to gauge the quality of CBD products. While there are many high-quality CBD products that are on available, there are also many inferior-quality items too.
In order to avoid the poor-quality products and pick the best product for you, here’s five things to be aware of when looking to purchase CBD.
- Product Ratings: Before purchasing a CBD product, it is critical to do a bit of due dilligence. Do a quick Google search of the brand and the product and check that both exhibit a solid reputation with previous shoppers. Always look for any red flags that could indicate that the brand is untrustworthy.
- Certificate of Analysis (COA): Before you purchase a CBD product, it is highly recommended to confirm that product was tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If the product had not been tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when checking the product’s lab test report, you should verify that the concentration of CBD labeled is correct.
- Isolate, Full Spectrum, or Broad Spectrum: Is it CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum, or Full Spectrum? Each provides a set of unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD in the product should match with your needs as well as your budget.
- Product Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always review the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. In most cases, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. In addition, make sure the product doesn’t have ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Standards: How was the CBD product manufactured? Was the product produced in a appropriate facility by a trained team? Was the CBD organically extracted from hemp grown in the United States? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the plant? These are important questions that you need to think about when buying CBD in Duxbury or anywhere really.
- Made in the US: When considering CBD, it’s ideal to select products that are made in the United States with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestic hemp. While hemp can be grown in numerous places throughout the globe, the US offers the ideal environment for harvesting hemp.