Looking for top-quality CBD oil products in Durham? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We offer a premium selection of cannabinoid-rich, hemp-derived CBD products and provide lightning-fast,free shipping throughout North Carolina!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Durham, North Carolina, use code GOOGLE15 to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Premium CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida CBD company whose sole purpose is to provide high-quality, safe, effective CBD products to to the world. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to provide education about cannabis and how it works with our body systems to delivery balance and well being.
Experience The fabuleaf™ Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Full Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Tests (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We provide fast shipping to Durham and neighboring cities like leland, raleigh, and garner
Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in North Carolina?
To quickly answer this question yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in North Carolina.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, which include hemp-derived CBD, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the laws and regulations that govern specific-case uses vary at the state level.
That said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws and regulations in your state or region.
Several Things to Look for When Purchasing CBD in Durham, NC
Because there are so many different companies, it can often become quite challenging to differntiate between good CBD products and low-quality ones. While there are many premium-quality products that are on available, there are also, unfortunately, many low-quality products as well.
To avoid the poor-quality products and find the ideal item for your needs, here are several things to know when buying a CBD product.
- Product Ratings: Before you purchase a type of CBD product, it is critical to do some due dilligence. Search the brand and the product to check that both exhibit a good-standing reputation with past shoppers. Look for any red flags that might indicate that the product is sketchy.
- 3rd Party Lab Reports: Before purchasing any CBD product, it is strongly advised to check that product was tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If the product wasn’t tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when verifying the product’s lab analysis report, you always verify that the MG of CBD labeled on the product is accurate.
- Type of CBD: Is it CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum, or Full Spectrum? Each provides unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD should align with your needs and budget.
- Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you must always read the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. In addition, be sure the product doesn’t contain ingredients that you are allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Process: How was the CBD produced? Was it produced in a proper facility by a trained team? Is the CBD extracted from hemp grown in the United States? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the hemp? These are crucial things that one should think about when deciding to buy CBD in Durham or anywhere really.
- American-Made: When considering CBD products, it’s best to choose products that are made in America with CBD that is extracted from domestically grown hemp. While hemp can be sourced from various places throughout the world, the United States offers the ideal environment for growing hemp.