Free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Durant, Oklahoma, use code FINDCBD15 to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Premium CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company with a primary objective is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious Full Spectrum CBD products to to the world. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to educate our customers about CBD and how it interacts with our bodies to provide balance and wellness.
Why Choose fabuleaf™ CBD Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Wide Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free & Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We provide fast and free shipping to Durant and nearby cities like bixby, del-city, and oklahoma-city
Legal Concerns: Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in Oklahoma?
To quickly answer this question yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Oklahoma.
In 2018, the hemp plant and hemp-derived products, which include CBD derived from hemp, was federally legalized under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the laws & regulations that dictate specific uses vary across different states.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws and regulations in your state or region.
What to Look for When Buying CBD in Durant, OK
With so many different companies to select from, it can often become quite difficult to differntiate between good CBD products and low-quality products. While there are a variety premium-quality products out there, there are also many inferior-quality items too.
To help you avoid the poor-quality products and pick the best product for your needs, here’s FIVE things to be aware of when looking to purchase CBD products.
- Company Reputation: Before you buy any type of CBD product, it’s best to do your research. Do a quick Google search of the brand and the product to verify that both feature a good reputation with past shoppers. Always look for any red flags that may indicate that the brand is questionable.
- Certificate of Analysis (COA): Before buying any CBD product, it is strongly recommended to check that product was tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If it had not been tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when checking a product’s lab test report, you should verify that the MG of CBD labeled is correct.
- Type of CBD in Product: Is it Isolate, Broad Spectrum, or Whole Plant? Each type of CBD provides a set of unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD in the product should match with your needs as well as your budget.
- Product Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you must always read the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. In addition, make sure the product does not contain ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Standards: How was the product produced? Was the CBD produced in a certified facility by a certified team? Is the CBD extracted organically from hemp grown in the United States? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the hemp? These are crucial focuses that one need to evaluate when shopping for CBD in Durant.
- Made in the United States: When considering CBD, it’s ideal to buy products that are made in the United States with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestic cannabis plants. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places throughout the world, America has the ideal environment for harvesting hemp.