Looking for premium CBD in Durango? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We proudly offer a great selection of quality, CBD products and provide lightning-fast,free shipping on every order throughout Colorado!
Free shipping isn’t the only advantage we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Durango, Colorado, use code CBDNEARME15 to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Premium CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a healthcare company with a sole purpose is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious CBD products to to the world. Additionally, it is very important for us to provide education about hemp and how it works with our bodies to delivery balance and well-being.
Why Choose fabuleaf Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Contains a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
Is CBD Legal in Colorado?
The short answer to this question: yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Colorado.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, including CBD, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the individual laws & regulations that dictate specific-case uses may vary at the state level.
That said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws in your state or region.
What to Look for When Purchasing CBD Oil in Durango, CO
With so many various companies, it can often become quite difficult to differntiate between quality CBD products and low-quality products. While there are, of course, a variety quality CBD products that are on available, there are also many bad-quality items as well.
To avoid the bad-quality products and find the ideal item for your needs, here are 5 crucial things to be aware of when shopping for CBD products.
- Product Reputation & Company Reputation: Before you buy a type of CBD product, it is always best to do a little bit of research. Do a search of both the brand and the product to confirm that both exhibit a good-standing reputation with past customers. Be sure to look for any red flags that indicate that the product is bad news.
- Lab Reports or COA: Before you decide to buy any CBD product, it is highly advised to check that product was properly tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If the product was not tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when verifying a product’s lab report, you always verify that the MG of CBD on the label is correct.
- Type of CBD in Product: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum, or Whole Plant? Each type of CBD delivers a set of unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD should match with your needs as well as your budget.
- Product Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always review the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. Furthermore, be sure the product doesn’t have ingredients that you may be allergic to or sensitive to.
- Standards of Production: This item is extremely important and one that is freqently overlooked. How was the product produced? Was the CBD produced in a proper facility by a trained team? Was the CBD extracted organically from hemp grown in the United States? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the hemp plant? These are crucial things that one should consider when purchasing CBD in Durango.
- Made in the US: When considering CBD products, it’s ideal to choose products that are made in the US with CBD that is extracted from domestically grown hemp. While hemp can be sourced from various places throughout the world, the US has the ideal environment for cultivating hemp and American farmers generally practice superior cultivation standards.