Fast, free shipping isn’t the only bonus we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Durango, Colorado, use code FINDCBD15 to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Premium CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company whose primary objective is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious hemp CBD products to our customers. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to educate people about CBD and how it interacts with our body systems to provide balance and well being.
Why Choose Our Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Powerful Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We provide fast shipping to Durango and nearby cities such as greeley, ken-caryl, and clifton
Is CBD Oil Legal in Colorado?
To quickly answer this question yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Colorado.
In 2018, the hemp plant and hemp-derived products, including CBD, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the laws and regulations that govern specific uses vary at the state level.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own individual research into the laws and regulations in your state or region.
What to Know When Buying CBD Products in Durango, CO
With such a vast number various options, it can often become difficult to gauge the quality of CBD products. While there are, of course, a variety high-quality CBD products available, there are also, unfortunately, many bad-quality CBD products too.
In order to avoid the low-quality products and identify the perfect product for you, here are a variety of things to know when purchasing CBD.
- Product Ratings: Before buying any type of CBD product, it is crucial to do your due dilligence. Do a search of both the brand and the product and verify that both have a good reputation with previous customers. Always look for any red flags that could indicate that the company is sketchy.
- Lab Testing: Before you purchase any CBD product, it is highly advised to verify that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If it had not been tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when reviewing the product’s lab analysis report, you should verify that the amount of CBD labeled is correct.
- CBD Type: Does the product contain Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum CBD, or full spectrum CBD? Each type provides unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD in the product should match with your needs and budget.
- Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always check the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering buying. In most cases, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. In addition, be sure the product doesn’t have ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Standards: How was the CBD manufactured? Was the product produced in a appropriate facility? Was the CBD extracted organically from hemp that was grown in the United States? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the hemp? These are critical focuses that you should consider when deciding to buy CBD in Durango.
- Is the product made in the US: When considering CBD, it’s ideal to buy products that are made in America with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestically grown hemp plants. While hemp can be sourced from various places around the world, America has the ideal environment for growing hemp and US farmers generally adhere to superior cultivation standards.