Looking for premium-grade CBD Oil in Dunwoody? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We offer a wide variety of high-quality, hemp-derived CBD products and provide fast, free shipping on every order throughout Georgia!
Free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Dunwoody, Georgia, use code SAVELOCAL to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Premium CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida CBD company whose mission is to provide high-quality, safe, effective hemp CBD products to to those in need. In addition, it is very important for us to offer education about cannabis and how it works with our body to provide balance and well being.
Why Choose fabuleaf CBD Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Packed with a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
CBD Regulations in Georgia: Is CBD Oil Legal in Georgia?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Georgia.
In 2018, the hemp plant and hemp-derived products, including hemp-derived CBD, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the laws & regulations that dictate specific-case uses vary at the state level.
With that being said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws and regulations in your state or region.
Important Things to Look for When Buying CBD Oil in Dunwoody, GA
With such a vast number various companies, it can often become challenging to choose the ideal CBD product for one’s needs. While there are a variety quality products that are on available, there are also many bad-quality items too.
To help avoid poor-quality products and find the perfect item for your needs, here are 5 important things to know when shopping for CBD.
- Company Reputation & Product Ratings: Before you decide to buy any CBD product, it is critical to do your research. Do a quick Google search of the brand and the product to verify that both feature a good-standing reputation with previous customers. Always look for any red flags that indicate that the product is questionable.
- Lab Tests: Before you decide to purchase any CBD product, it is highly recommended to confirm that product was tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If the product wasn’t tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when verifying the product’s lab report, you always verify that the mg of CBD on the label is accurate.
- Isolate, Full Spectrum, or Broad Spectrum: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it Isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Whole Plant? Each type of CBD offers a set of unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Product Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always check the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. Furthermore, make sure the product does not have ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Process: How was the CBD manufactured or produced? Was the CBD produced in a certified facility? Was the CBD extracted from hemp grown in the United States? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the hemp? These are important points that you need to evaluate when deciding to buy CBD in Dunwoody or anywhere really.
- Made in America: When it comes to CBD products, it’s best to use products that are made in the US with CBD that is extracted from domestically grown cannabis plants. While hemp can be grown in numerous places across the globe, America has the ideal environment for cultivating hemp and American farmers generally adhere to superior cultivation standards.