Looking for premium-quality CBD in Dunwoody? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We offer a great selection of high-quality, CBD products and offer free shipping on every order throughout Georgia!
Free shipping isn’t the only bonus we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Dunwoody, Georgia, use code GOOGLE15 to save 15% off your entire order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida CBD company with a ultimate goal is to provide high-quality, safe, effective CBD products to our customers. Additionally, it is very important for us to provide education about hemp and how it interacts with our body to provide balance and well-being.
Why Choose fabuleaf Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Contains a Powerful Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Testing (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We provide fast and free shipping to Dunwoody and neighboring cities like milledgeville, riverdale, and roswell
Is Hemp CBD Legal in Georgia?
To quickly answer this question yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Georgia.
In 2018, the hemp plant and hemp-derived products, including CBD derived from hemp, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the US, the individual laws & regulations that govern specific-case uses may vary across different states.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own individual research into the regulations and laws in your state or region.
What to Know When Buying CBD Oil in Dunwoody, GA
Because there are so many different brands, it can often be quite challenging to differntiate between quality CBD products and low-quality ones. While there are a variety quality products out there, there are also, unfortunately, many bad-quality CBD products as well.
To avoid bad-quality products and pick the perfect product for you, here’s FIVE things to be aware of when looking to purchase a CBD product.
- Company Credibility or Reputation: Before you decide to buy any CBD product, it is always best to do your due dilligence. Do a search of both the brand and the product to confirm that both have a good-standing reputation with previous customers. Be sure to look for any red flags that may indicate that the brand is sketchy.
- Lab Testing: Before purchasing a CBD product, it is highly recommended to check that product was tested by a 3rd party lab. If it had not been tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when checking the product’s lab report, you should confirm that the mg of CBD listed on the product is accurate.
- Type of CBD: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain Isolate, Broad Spectrum, or Full Spectrum? Each type provides a set of unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD should align with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As with purchasing any consumable product, you must always check the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are thinking about purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. Furthermore, be sure the product doesn’t contain any ingredients that you are allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Process: How was the product produced? Was it produced in a appropriate facility? Is the CBD extracted from hemp that was grown in America? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the hemp plant? These are important points that you need to think about when buying CBD in Dunwoody.
- American-Made: When it comes to CBD, it’s ideal to use products that are made in the United States with CBD which was extracted from domestic hemp plants. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places around the globe, the US has the ideal environment for growing hemp and US farmers generally practice superior cultivation standards.