Looking for premium-grade CBD products in Dunedin? fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We proudly offer a wide selection of cannabinoid-rich, hemp-derived CBD products and offer fast, free shipping throughout Florida!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only advantage we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Dunedin, Florida, use code FINDCBD15 to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Hemp-Derived CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company whose sole purpose is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious CBD products to our customers. In addition, it is very important for us to educate consumers about cannabis and how it works with our bodies to provide balance and wellness.
Why Choose fabuleaf™ Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Powerful Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free & Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We provide fast and free shipping to Dunedin and neighboring cities like miami, three-lakes, and north-port
Legal Concerns: Is Hemp CBD Legal in Florida?
To quickly answer this question yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Florida.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, which include hemp-derived CBD, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the individual laws and regulations that dictate specific-case uses may vary from state to state.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws and regulations in your state or region.
Five Things to Look for When Shopping for CBD in Dunedin, FL
Because there are such a vast number various brands, it can often become quite difficult to differntiate between quality CBD products and low-quality ones. While there are, of course, many premium-quality products that are on the market, there are also, unfortunately, many inferior-quality items as well.
In order to avoid the poor-quality products and find the perfect item for your needs, here are 5 crucial things to be aware of when buying a CBD product.
- Company Credibility or Reputation: Before buying any type of CBD product, it is important to do some research. Search the brand and the product and verify that both exhibit a good reputation with previous shoppers. Always look for any red flags that could indicate that the brand is questionable.
- Lab Tests: Before buying any CBD product, it is strongly advised to verify that product was tested by a 3rd party lab. If the product was not tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when checking a product’s lab report, you always confirm that the concentration of CBD labeled on the product is correct.
- Type of CBD in Product: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum, or Full Spectrum? Each type provides a set of unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD in the product should match with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always read the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are considering buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. In addition, make sure the product doesn’t have ingredients that you may be allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Process: How was the CBD product manufactured? Was it produced in a standardized facility by a qualified team? Is the CBD extracted from hemp grown in America? How was the CBD extracted from the hemp? These are important focuses that one must consider when purchasing CBD in Dunedin or anywhere really.
- Made in the USA: When it comes to CBD products, it’s best to purchase products that are made in the United States with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestically grown hemp. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places around the world, the US has the ideal environment for growing hemp.