Looking for premium-quality CBD Oil in Dundee? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We offer a great selection of high-grade, CBD products and provide free shipping on every order throughout Illinois!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Dundee, Illinois, use code CBDNEARME15 to save 15% off your full order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Hemp-Derived CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company with a primary objective is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious Full Spectrum Hemp Flower CBD products to our customers. In addition, one of secondary goals is to educate the world about cannabis and how it interacts with our body systems to delivery balance and wellness.
The fabuleaf™ Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Packed with a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
Illinois CBD Laws: Is CBD Oil Legal in Illinois?
To quickly answer this question yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Illinois.
In 2018, hemp and it’s derived products, which include hemp-derived CBD, was federally legalized under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the individual laws and regulations that dictate specific-case uses will vary across different states.
That said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws and regulations within your state or region.
What to Know When Buying CBD in Dundee, IL
Because there are so many different products, it can often be quite challenging to differntiate between good CBD products and low-quality ones. While there are many premium-quality products that are on available, there are also many low-quality products as well.
To help you avoid bad-quality products and find the best item for your needs, here’s 5 crucial things to look for when buying CBD.
- Company Reputation & Product Ratings: Before purchasing any type of CBD product, it’s essential to do a bit of due dilligence. Do a search of the brand and the product and confirm that both have a good-standing reputation with past customers. Look for any red flags that may indicate that the brand is bad news.
- Certificate of Analysis (COA): Before purchasing any CBD product, it is highly recommended to check that product was tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If it was not tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when reviewing the product’s lab analysis report, you always verify that the amount of CBD listed on the product is accurate.
- Type of CBD in Product: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it Isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Full Spectrum? Each type of CBD delivers a set of unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD in the product should match with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Product Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always read the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are considering buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. In addition, be sure the product doesn’t contain any ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Process: How was the CBD produced or manufactured? Was the CBD produced in a proper facility? Is the CBD extracted from hemp grown in the United States? How was the CBD extracted from the plant? These are critical focuses that you need to think about when deciding to buy CBD in Dundee.
- Is the product made in the US: When considering hemp, it’s ideal to use products that are made in the United States with CBD that is extracted from domestic hemp. While hemp can be grown in numerous places across the world, the United States has the ideal environment for cultivating hemp.