Looking for hemp-derived CBD oil products in Duncan? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a wide selection of high-quality, hemp-derived CBD products and offer free shipping throughout Oklahoma!
Free shipping isn’t the only advantage we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Duncan, Oklahoma, use code LOCAL15 to save 15% off your full order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD
fabuleaf™ is a healthcare company with a mission is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious CBD products to our customers. In addition, it is very important for us to educate people about cannabis and how it interacts with our body to provide balance and well being.
Why Choose fabuleaf Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Contains a Wide Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Tests (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We use fast,free shipping to Duncan and neighboring cities including altus, shawnee, and ardmore
CBD Regulations: Is Hemp CBD Legal in Oklahoma?
The short answer to this question: yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Oklahoma.
In 2018, the hemp plant and hemp-derived products, which include CBD derived from hemp, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the US, the individual laws and regulations that dictate specific-case uses may vary across different states.
That said, you are highly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws and regulations in your state or region.
Several Things to Look for When Purchasing CBD Oil in Duncan, OK
With such a vast number different products, it can become quite challenging to pick the ideal product for one’s needs. While there are, of course, a variety premium-quality products out there, there are also many bad-quality CBD products too.
To avoid poor-quality products and pick the best product for you, here are five things to know when shopping for CBD products.
- Product Reputation & Company Reputation: Before you purchase any CBD product, it’s crucial to do a little bit of due dilligence. Do a search of both the brand and the product to confirm that both exhibit a good-standing reputation with previous customers. Be sure to look for any red flags that may indicate that the brand is untrustworthy.
- Lab Reports: Before buying a CBD product, it is highly advised to check that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab. If it had not been tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when reviewing the product’s lab analysis report, you should verify that the concentration of CBD labeled on the product is correct.
- Type of CBD: Does the product contain Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum, or full spectrum CBD? Each offers unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD should match with your needs and budget.
- Product Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always read the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about purchasing. In most cases, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. In addition, make sure the product does not contain ingredients that you may be allergic to or sensitive to.
- Standards of Production: How was the CBD product produced or manufactured? Was the CBD produced in a proper facility by a qualified team? Was the CBD extracted organically from hemp that was grown in the US? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the plant? These are critical points that one need to think about when purchasing CBD in Duncan or anywhere really.
- Made in the US: When it comes to CBD products, it’s always best to use products that are made in America with CBD that is extracted from domestic cannabis plants. While hemp can be grown in numerous places across the world, the US offers the ideal environment for harvesting hemp.