Looking for high-grade CBD in Dumont? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We offer a great selection of US-made, hemp-derived CBD products and provide fast and free shipping on every order throughout New Jersey!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Dumont, New Jersey, use code SAVELOCAL to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Hemp-Derived CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company with a sole purpose is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious Full Spectrum CBD products to to those in need. In addition, it is very important for us to educate people about hemp and how it interacts with our body systems to provide balance and wellness.
Why Choose Our Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Powerful Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Testing (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We provide fast and free shipping to Dumont and other cities including pequannock, lodi, and asbury-park
New Jersey CBD Laws: Is CBD Oil Legal in New Jersey?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in New Jersey.
In 2018, the hemp plant and hemp-derived products, including CBD, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the laws and regulations that govern specific uses may vary from state to state.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws and regulations within your state or region.
Common Things to Look for When Buying CBD Products in Dumont, NJ
With so many various options to choose from, it can often be quite difficult to select the right product for one’s needs. While there are, of course, a variety quality CBD products that are on available, there are also many bad-quality CBD products as well.
To help avoid bad-quality products and identify the perfect product for you, here’s 5 things to be aware of when purchasing a CBD product.
- Product Reputation & Company Reputation: Before you decide to buy a type of CBD product, it is crucial to do a bit of due dilligence. Do a search of the brand and the product to check that both have a good reputation with previous shoppers. Be sure to look for any red flags that may indicate that the company is sketchy.
- Certificate of Analysis (COA): Before you decide to buy any CBD product, it is strongly recommended to check that product was tested by a 3rd party lab. If it was not tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when checking a product’s lab test report, you always confirm that the mg of CBD listed on the product is correct.
- CBD Type: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it Isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or full spectrum CBD? Each type provides a set of unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD should match with your needs and budget.
- Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always review the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. In most cases, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. In addition, make sure the product doesn’t contain ingredients that you are allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Standards: How was the product produced or manufactured? Was the CBD produced in a standardized facility? Was the CBD organically extracted from hemp grown in the US? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the plant? These are critical focuses that one should think about when shopping for CBD in Dumont.
- Made in the United States: When considering CBD products, it’s best to select products that are made in America with CBD that is extracted from domestic hemp. While hemp can be grown in various places around the globe, the US has the ideal environment for growing hemp and American farmers generally adhere to superior cultivation standards.