Looking for hemp-derived CBD products in Duluth? fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a wide variety of cannabinoid-rich, CBD products and offer fast, free shipping throughout Minnesota!
Free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Duluth, Minnesota, use code SAVELOCAL to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Hemp-Derived CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company whose sole purpose is to provide high-quality, safe, effective CBD products to to the world. In addition, one of secondary goals is to offer education about CBD and how it works with our body to provide balance and wellness.
Why Choose fabuleaf™ CBD Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Contains a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
CBD Regulations: Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in Minnesota?
To quickly answer this question yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in Minnesota.
In 2018, the hemp plant and hemp-derived products, which include CBD derived from hemp, was federally legalized under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the individual laws & regulations that govern specific-case uses may vary at the state level.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws within your state or region.
What to Look for When Shopping for CBD Products in Duluth, MN
With such a vast number various products, it can often become challenging to determine the quality of CBD products. While there are many premium-quality products that are on available, there are also, unfortunately, many poor-quality CBD products too.
In order to avoid bad-quality products and identify the perfect product for your needs, here’s five crucial things to be aware of when looking to buy a CBD product.
- Company Credibility or Reputation: Before you purchase any type of CBD product, it’s important to do a little bit of research. Do a search of the brand and the product and verify that both exhibit a good reputation with previous customers. Look for any red flags that indicate that the brand is sketchy.
- 3rd Party Lab Reports: Before you decide to buy any CBD product, it is highly advised to check that product was tested by a 3rd party lab. If the product was not tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when checking the product’s lab test report, you should confirm that the amount of CBD labeled on the product is accurate.
- Type of CBD in Product: Does the product contain CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum, or Whole Plant? Each delivers unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD should align with your needs and budget.
- Product Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always check the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are considering buying. In most cases, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. In addition, be sure the product does not contain ingredients that you are allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Process: This one is extremely important and one that is freqently overlooked. How was the product produced or manufactured? Was the product produced in a appropriate facility by a certified team? Was the CBD extracted organically from hemp grown in the United States? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the hemp? These are important points that one should evaluate when shopping for CBD in Duluth.
- Made in the U.S.: When considering CBD, it’s best to use products that are made in America with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestically grown cannabis plants. While hemp can be grown in numerous places throughout the world, the US offers the ideal environment for growing hemp.