Looking for top-quality CBD products in Duluth? fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We proudly offer a wide selection of high-grade, CBD products and offer fast and free shipping throughout Georgia!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Duluth, Georgia, use code FINDCBD15 to save 15% off your full order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Premium CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company with a mission is to provide high-quality, safe, effective Full Spectrum CBD products to to those in need. In addition, it is very important for us to offer education about hemp and how it interacts with our body systems to provide balance and well being.
Experience The fabuleaf™ Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Packed with a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
Legal Concerns: Is Hemp CBD Legal in Georgia?
The short answer to this question: yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in Georgia.
In 2018, the hemp plant and hemp-derived products, which include CBD derived from hemp, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the individual laws & regulations that dictate specific uses vary across different states.
That said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws and regulations in your state or region.
What to Know When Buying CBD in Duluth, GA
Because there are so many various products, it can be quite difficult to pick the ideal product for one’s needs. While there are many quality CBD products out there, there are also many low-quality items too.
In order to avoid poor-quality products and identify the ideal item for you, here are several things to be aware of when shopping for CBD products.
- Product Reputation & Company Reputation: Before you buy a type of CBD product, it’s essential to do a bit of due dilligence. Do a quick Google search of the brand and the product to verify that both exhibit a good reputation with past shoppers. Look for any red flags that might indicate that the product is untrustworthy.
- Certificate of Analysis (COA): Before you decide to buy any CBD product, it is strongly recommended to check that product was tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If the product wasn’t tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when checking a product’s lab test report, you should verify that the mg of CBD labeled is accurate.
- CBD Type: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum, or Full Spectrum? Each offers a set of unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD in the product should match with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you must always review the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. In addition, make sure the product does not contain ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Standards of Production: How was the CBD product manufactured or produced? Was the CBD produced in a appropriate facility by a certified team? Was the CBD extracted from hemp that was grown in the US? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the hemp? These are crucial points that you must think about when purchasing CBD in Duluth or anywhere really.
- Made in the USA: When considering CBD, it’s always best to purchase products that are made in the United States with CBD that is extracted from domestic hemp. While hemp can be grown in various places across the globe, the United States offers the ideal environment for cultivating hemp.