Looking for full spectrum CBD oil products in Dubuque? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We offer a wide selection of cannabinoid-rich, hemp-derived CBD products and offer lightning-fast,free shipping on every order throughout Iowa!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Dubuque, Iowa, use code LOCAL15 to save 15% off your entire order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Premium CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company whose primary objective is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious hemp CBD products to our customers. In addition, it is very important for us to provide education about cannabis and how it interacts with our body systems to delivery balance and well-being.
The fabuleaf™ Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Contains a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
Legal Concerns: Is CBD Legal in Iowa?
To quickly answer this question yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Iowa.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, including CBD, was federally legalized under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the US, the individual laws and regulations that dictate specific uses will vary at the state level.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own individual research into the laws and regulations in your state or region.
What to Look for When Purchasing CBD Oil in Dubuque, IA
Because there are such a vast amount various brands to choose from, it can become difficult to pick the ideal product for one’s needs. While there are, of course, many good-quality CBD products out there, there are also, unfortunately, many bad-quality products as well.
In order to avoid the low-quality products and pick the best item for you, here’s FIVE things to know when purchasing CBD products.
- Product Ratings: Before purchasing a CBD product, it is best to do a bit of research. Search the brand and the product to check that both have a good reputation with previous customers. Be sure to look for any red flags that indicate that the product is bad news.
- 3rd Party Lab Reports: Before you decide to purchase a CBD product, it is highly recommended to verify that product was tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If the product was not tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when reviewing a product’s lab analysis report, you always verify that the mg of CBD on the label is correct.
- Type of CBD in Product: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum, or Whole Plant? Each type of CBD offers a set of unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always review the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about purchasing. In most cases, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. In addition, make sure the product doesn’t contain any ingredients that you may be allergic to or sensitive to.
- Standards of Production: This one is super important and one that is commonly overlooked. How was the product produced? Was the product produced in a certified facility? Was the CBD extracted organically from hemp grown in the United States? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the plant? These are critical things that you need to evaluate when purchasing CBD in Dubuque.
- Made in the United States: When considering CBD, it’s best to buy products that are made in the United States with CBD that is extracted from domestic cannabis plants. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places across the world, America has the ideal environment for cultivating hemp and American farmers generally adhere to superior cultivation standards.