Looking for full spectrum CBD Oil in Dublin? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We offer a premium selection of high-grade, hemp-derived CBD products and offer fast and free shipping throughout Ohio!
Free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Dublin, Ohio, use code CBDNEARME15 to save 15% off your full order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Premium CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida CBD company with a sole purpose is to provide high-quality, safe, effective hemp CBD products to to the world. In addition, it is very important for us to educate the world about cannabis and how it works with our body systems to provide balance and well being.
Why Choose Our Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Packed with a Full Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We offer fast shipping to Dublin and nearby cities like stow, delaware, and lima
Is CBD Oil Legal in Ohio?
To quickly answer this question yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in Ohio.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, which include CBD, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the US, the laws & regulations that dictate specific-case uses may vary from state to state.
With that being said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the laws and regulations in your state or region.
Important Things to Know When Purchasing CBD Oil in Dublin, OH
With so many different options to choose from, it can be quite challenging to pick the best item for one’s needs. While there are, of course, a variety high-quality products out there, there are also, unfortunately, many bad-quality CBD products as well.
To help you avoid the poor-quality products and pick the right product for your needs, here’s five things to know when purchasing CBD products.
- Product Reputation & Company Reputation: Before you purchase any CBD product, it’s important to do a bit of research. Search the brand and the product and verify that both have a good-standing reputation with previous shoppers. Look for any red flags that indicate that the product is untrustworthy.
- Lab Reports or COA: Before you decide to buy a CBD product, it is highly advised to confirm that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab. If it had not been tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when checking a product’s lab test report, you always confirm that the concentration of CBD listed on the product is accurate.
- CBD Type: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum CBD, or full spectrum CBD? Each type provides a set of unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD should align with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always review the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are thinking about buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. Furthermore, make sure the product doesn’t have any ingredients that you are allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Standards of Production: How was the product manufactured? Was the CBD produced in a certified facility by a certified team? Was the CBD extracted from hemp grown in the US? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the hemp? These are critical things that one should evaluate when buying CBD in Dublin or anywhere really.
- American-Made: When considering CBD, it’s ideal to purchase products that are made in America with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestically grown cannabis plants. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places throughout the world, the US has the ideal environment for growing hemp.