Shopping for premium CBD oil products in Dublin? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We proudly offer a wide selection of US-made, hemp-derived CBD products and offer fast, free shipping throughout Georgia!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only bonus we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Dublin, Georgia, use code SAVELOCAL to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Full Spectrum CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida CBD company with a primary objective is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious Full Spectrum CBD products to our customers. In addition, it is very important for us to educate our customers about hemp and how it works with our body systems to delivery balance and well being.
Why Choose fabuleaf CBD Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Packed with a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
Legal Concerns: Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in Georgia?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Georgia.
In 2018, the hemp plant and hemp-derived products, including CBD, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the individual laws & regulations that govern specific uses vary across different states.
With that being said, you are highly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws and regulations within your state or region.
What to Look for When Buying CBD in Dublin, GA
With so many different products to select from, it can often become quite challenging to gauge the quality of a CBD product. While there are, of course, a variety premium-quality CBD products available, there are also, unfortunately, many poor-quality CBD products too.
To help you avoid the bad-quality products and find the right product for you, here are 5 things to know when shopping for a CBD product.
- Company Reputation & Product Ratings: Before you buy any CBD product, it is critical to do a little bit of research. Do a search of both the brand and the product to check that both feature a good-standing reputation with past customers. Always look for any red flags that could indicate that the product is bad news.
- Lab Tests: Before you decide to purchase any CBD product, it is strongly recommended to confirm that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If it was not tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when verifying a product’s lab report, you should verify that the concentration of CBD listed on the product is correct.
- Type of CBD: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or full spectrum CBD? Each type of CBD delivers unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD should match with your individual needs and budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As with purchasing any consumable product, you must always check the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are thinking about buying. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. Furthermore, be sure the product does not contain ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Standards of Production: How was the product produced? Was the CBD produced in a proper facility by a certified team? Is the CBD organically extracted from hemp that was grown in America? How was the CBD extracted from the hemp? These are critical things that one must consider when purchasing CBD in Dublin or anywhere really.
- Made in America: When considering CBD products, it’s ideal to choose products that are made in the United States with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestically grown hemp. While hemp can be grown in various places around the world, the US has the ideal environment for cultivating hemp and American farmers generally practice superior cultivation standards.