Shopping for premium CBD Oil in Dublin? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We offer a premium selection of US-made, CBD products and provide lightning-fast,free shipping throughout California!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only advantage we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Dublin, California, use code GOOGLE15 to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Hemp-Derived CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company with a ultimate goal is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious Full Spectrum Hemp Flower CBD products to to the world. In addition, one of secondary goals is to provide education about hemp and how it works with our body systems to provide balance and well being.
Experience The fabuleaf Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Powerful Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free & Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Tests (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We use fast and free shipping to Dublin and other cities like rosemead, cathedral-city, and seal-beach
California CBD Laws: Is CBD Legal in California?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in California.
In 2018, hemp and it’s derived products, which include hemp-derived CBD, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the laws & regulations that dictate specific uses may vary from state to state.
With that being said, you are highly advised to do your own research into the regulations and laws in your state or region.
What to Look for When Shopping for CBD in Dublin, CA
Because there are such a vast number different brands, it can be difficult to differntiate between quality CBD products and low-quality ones. While there are, of course, many good-quality CBD products out there, there are also, unfortunately, many low-quality CBD products too.
To avoid bad-quality products and identify the ideal product for your needs, here’s 5 crucial things to look for when looking to purchase CBD products.
- Company Reputation: Before purchasing a type of CBD product, it is always best to do a little bit of due dilligence. Search both the brand and the product and verify that both exhibit a good-standing reputation with past shoppers. Always look for any red flags that indicate that the product is questionable.
- 3rd Party Lab Reports: Before you decide to purchase any CBD product, it is highly advised to verify that product was tested by a 3rd party lab. If it wasn’t tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when verifying the product’s lab test report, you should confirm that the concentration of CBD on the label is correct.
- Type of CBD: Does the product contain Isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Whole Plant? Each offers a set of unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD in the product should match with your needs and budget.
- Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always read the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. In addition, be sure the product doesn’t contain any ingredients that you may be allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Standards: How was the CBD produced or manufactured? Was it produced in a standardized facility by a qualified team? Was the CBD extracted from hemp that was grown in the US? How was the CBD extracted from the hemp? These are important things that you need to evaluate when purchasing CBD in Dublin.
- American-Made: When it comes to CBD products, it’s ideal to purchase products that are made in the US with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestic hemp. While hemp can be grown in numerous places around the world, the US offers the ideal environment for harvesting hemp and US farmers generally follow superior cultivation standards.