Shopping for premium-quality CBD in Dublin? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We proudly offer a great selection of high-grade, CBD products and provide fast and free shipping on every order throughout California!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Dublin, California, use code GOOGLE15 to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Full Spectrum CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a healthcare company with a mission is to provide high-quality, safe, effective Full Spectrum Hemp Flower CBD products to our customers. In addition, one of secondary goals is to educate the world about cannabis and how it interacts with our bodies to provide balance and well-being.
Why Choose Our Products
California CBD Laws: Is Hemp CBD Legal in California?
The short answer to this question: yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in California.
In 2018, hemp and it’s derived products, including CBD, was federally legalized under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the laws & regulations that govern specific uses vary from state to state.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own individual research into the laws and regulations in your state or region.
What to Look for When Purchasing CBD Products in Dublin, CA
Because there are such a vast number different options to select from, it can be challenging to differntiate between good CBD products and low-quality ones. While there are a variety premium-quality CBD products that are on available, there are also many bad-quality products too.
To avoid bad-quality products and find the right item for your needs, here are five important things to be aware of when buying a CBD product.
- Company Credibility or Reputation: Before you buy any type of CBD product, it’s always best to do some due dilligence. Do a quick Google search of both the brand and the product and check that both exhibit a good reputation with past customers. Look for any red flags that may indicate that the brand is not worth a try.
- Lab Reports: Before you purchase a CBD product, it is highly recommended to verify that product was properly tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If the product had not been tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when reviewing the product’s lab report, you always confirm that the MG of CBD labeled on the product is accurate.
- Type of CBD in Product: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum, or Full Spectrum? Each type provides a set of unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD should match with your individual needs and budget.
- Product Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always check the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering buying. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. Furthermore, be sure the product does not have any ingredients that you are allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Process: How was the product manufactured or produced? Was it produced in a certified facility? Was the CBD extracted from hemp that was grown in the US? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the hemp? These are important things that one need to evaluate when shopping for CBD in Dublin or anywhere really.
- Made in America: When it comes to CBD, it’s always best to choose products that are made in America with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestically grown hemp. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places around the globe, America has the ideal environment for cultivating hemp.