Looking for premium-grade CBD in Du Page? fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We offer a great selection of US-made, CBD products and offer fast and free shipping throughout Illinois!
Free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Du Page, Illinois, use code SAVELOCAL to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Quality CBD
fabuleaf™ is a healthcare company whose primary objective is to provide high-quality, safe, effective Full Spectrum CBD products to to those in need. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to educate consumers about cannabis and how it works with our body systems to delivery balance and wellness.
The fabuleaf™ Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Contains a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
Is Hemp CBD Legal in Illinois?
The short answer to this question: yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Illinois.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, including CBD, was federally legalized under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the US, the laws & regulations that dictate specific uses may vary from state to state.
With that being said, you are highly advised to do your own research into the laws and regulations in your state or region.
What to Know When Buying CBD Oil in Du Page, IL
Because there are so many different products to select from, it can often be quite challenging to determine the quality of a CBD product. While there are, of course, a variety good-quality products out there, there are also many inferior-quality products as well.
To help you avoid the low-quality products and find the perfect product for you, here’s FIVE things to know when purchasing CBD products.
- Product Ratings: Before buying any CBD product, it is crucial to do your research. Do a search of both the brand and the product to confirm that both exhibit a solid reputation with previous customers. Look for any red flags that may indicate that the company is not worth a try.
- Lab Testing: Before buying any CBD product, it is highly advised to confirm that product was tested by a 3rd party lab. If it was not tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when reviewing the product’s lab test report, you always verify that the amount of CBD on the label is accurate.
- Type of CBD in Product: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Full Spectrum? Each type of CBD provides unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD should match with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always check the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. In addition, make sure the product doesn’t have ingredients that you are allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Standards of Production: This one is extremely important and one that is commonly overlooked. How was the CBD product produced or manufactured? Was the product produced in a proper facility? Is the CBD extracted organically from hemp grown in America? How was the CBD extracted from the plant? These are critical focuses that one should think about when buying CBD in Du Page or anywhere really.
- Is the product made in the US: When considering CBD, it’s best to use products that are made in the US with CBD which was extracted from domestically grown hemp. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places around the world, the US has the ideal environment for cultivating hemp.