Looking for high-quality CBD products in Du Page? fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We proudly offer a great selection of US-made, hemp-derived CBD products and provide lightning-fast,free shipping on every order throughout Illinois!
Free shipping isn’t the only bonus we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Du Page, Illinois, use code CBDNEARME15 to save 15% off your entire order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Hemp-Derived CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company whose primary objective is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious hemp CBD products to to those in need. In addition, it is very important for us to offer education about CBD and how it works with our bodies to provide balance and well-being.
Why Choose fabuleaf Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Contains a Full Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Tests (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We provide fast and free shipping to Du Page and neighboring cities including rolling-meadows, east-saint-louis, and collinsville
Illinois CBD Laws: Is CBD Oil Legal in Illinois?
To quickly answer this question yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in Illinois.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, including CBD derived from hemp, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the individual laws and regulations that govern specific uses vary at the state level.
That said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws and regulations in your state or region.
Common Things to Know When Buying CBD Oil in Du Page, IL
Because there are such a vast amount different options, it can often be quite difficult to gauge the quality of CBD products. While there are, of course, a variety premium-quality CBD products out there, there are also many low-quality items as well.
To help you avoid poor-quality products and find the ideal item for your needs, here’s a variety of things to know when looking to purchase a CBD product.
- Product Ratings: Before buying a type of CBD product, it is best to do some research. Do a quick Google search of both the brand and the product and confirm that both feature a good reputation with past shoppers. Be sure to look for any red flags that indicate that the brand is untrustworthy.
- Lab Reports: Before you decide to purchase any CBD product, it is strongly advised to verify that product was properly tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If it wasn’t tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when checking a product’s lab test report, you should verify that the MG of CBD labeled is accurate.
- Isolate, Full Spectrum, or Broad Spectrum: Does the product contain Isolate, Broad Spectrum, or Whole Plant? Each delivers a set of unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your needs and budget.
- Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you must always check the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are thinking about purchasing. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. Furthermore, make sure the product does not have any ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Standards of Production: This point is extremely important and one that is commonly overlooked. How was the product manufactured? Was the CBD produced in a certified facility by a trained team? Was the CBD organically extracted from hemp grown in the US? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the hemp? These are important points that you need to evaluate when deciding to buy CBD in Du Page.
- Made in the US: When considering CBD, it’s always best to select products that are made in America with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestically grown hemp. While hemp can be grown in numerous places around the globe, the United States offers the ideal environment for harvesting hemp and US farmers generally adhere to superior cultivation standards.