Shopping for hemp-derived CBD in Draper? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a wide selection of high-grade, hemp-derived CBD products and provide fast and free shipping on every order throughout Utah!
Free shipping isn’t the only advantage we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Draper, Utah, use code FINDCBD15 to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Premium CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida CBD company whose primary objective is to provide high-quality, safe, effective CBD products to to those in need. In addition, it is very important for us to educate our customers about cannabis and how it interacts with our body to provide balance and wellness.
Why Choose fabuleaf CBD Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Full Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free & Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We offer fast,free shipping to Draper and other cities such as clearfield, logan, and cedar-city
Utah CBD Laws: Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in Utah?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Utah.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, which include CBD derived from hemp, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the US, the laws and regulations that dictate specific uses will vary across different states.
That said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the regulations and laws within your state or region.
What to Look for When Buying CBD Oil in Draper, UT
Because there are such a vast amount different products to select from, it can often be quite difficult to pick the best product for one’s needs. While there are, of course, many high-quality CBD products that are on available, there are also many poor-quality items as well.
In order to avoid the low-quality products and find the right item for your needs, here’s FIVE things to be aware of when looking to purchase a CBD product.
- Product Ratings: Before you buy any type of CBD product, it’s best to do your due dilligence. Search both the brand and the product and check that both have a good reputation with previous shoppers. Look for any red flags that may indicate that the product is sketchy.
- 3rd Party Lab Reports: Before buying a CBD product, it is highly advised to check that product was tested by a 3rd party lab. If the product had not been tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when checking a product’s lab analysis report, you should confirm that the concentration of CBD labeled on the product is accurate.
- Type of CBD in Product: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain Isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or full spectrum CBD? Each provides unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD in the product should match with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Product Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always check the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. In addition, be sure the product does not have any ingredients that you are allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Process: This item is very important and one that is often overlooked. How was the CBD manufactured? Was the CBD produced in a proper facility by a certified team? Is the CBD extracted from hemp that was grown in the US? How was the CBD extracted from the hemp? These are crucial points that you need to consider when shopping for CBD in Draper or anywhere really.
- Made in America: When it comes to hemp, it’s best to buy products that are made in the US with CBD which was extracted from domestically grown hemp. While hemp can be sourced from various places across the globe, America offers the ideal environment for growing hemp and American farmers generally adhere to superior cultivation standards.