Shopping for premium-quality CBD products in Dracut? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We offer a great selection of high-grade, hemp-derived CBD products and offer fast, free shipping throughout Massachusetts!
Free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Dracut, Massachusetts, use code LOCAL15 to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Full Spectrum CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company whose sole purpose is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious Full Spectrum CBD products to to those in need. In addition, it is very important for us to offer education about hemp and how it works with our body to provide balance and well being.
The fabuleaf™ Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Contains a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
CBD Regulations: Is CBD Oil Legal in Massachusetts?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Massachusetts.
In 2018, the hemp plant and hemp-derived products, which include CBD derived from hemp, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the individual laws and regulations that dictate specific uses will vary at the state level.
With that being said, you are highly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws and regulations in your state or region.
Important Things to Know When Purchasing CBD in Dracut, MA
Because there are so many various companies, it can often become quite difficult to differntiate between good CBD products and low-quality products. While there are a variety good-quality CBD products out there, there are also many low-quality CBD products too.
To avoid the low-quality products and pick the ideal item for you, here’s five important things to know when purchasing CBD products.
- Company Reputation: Before buying any type of CBD product, it is crucial to do some research. Search both the brand and the product to confirm that both feature a good reputation with past shoppers. Look for any red flags that may indicate that the company is untrustworthy.
- Lab Reports or COA: Before buying a CBD product, it is strongly advised to confirm that product was tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If the product was not tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when checking the product’s lab test report, you should confirm that the concentration of CBD on the label is correct.
- Type of CBD in Product: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Whole Plant? Each offers a set of unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD in the product should match with your needs as well as your budget.
- Product Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you must always check the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are considering buying. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. In addition, make sure the product doesn’t contain ingredients that you are allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Standards: How was the CBD produced? Was it produced in a appropriate facility? Was the CBD organically extracted from hemp that was grown in the United States? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the hemp plant? These are crucial questions that one need to consider when purchasing CBD in Dracut or anywhere really.
- Made in the US: When considering hemp, it’s best to buy products that are made in America with CBD which was extracted from domestically grown hemp. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places around the globe, America has the ideal environment for cultivating hemp.