Shopping for premium-grade CBD products in Downey? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We offer a wide selection of cannabinoid-rich, hemp-derived CBD products and provide fast and free shipping on every order throughout California!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Downey, California, use code GOOGLE15 to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Full Spectrum CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company whose mission is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious hemp CBD products to to those in need. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to educate our customers about cannabis and how it interacts with our body systems to provide balance and well being.
The fabuleaf™ CBD Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Contains a Powerful Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Tests (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We provide fast shipping to Downey and other cities like newark, vallejo, and prunedale
Is CBD Legal in California?
To quickly answer this question yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in California.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, which include CBD derived from hemp, was federally legalized under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the laws & regulations that govern specific-case uses vary from state to state.
That said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws in your state or region.
Things to Know When Purchasing CBD Oil in Downey, CA
Because there are such a vast number different products, it can often become challenging to determine the quality of CBD products. While there are a variety quality products that are on available, there are also, unfortunately, many inferior-quality products too.
In order to avoid the bad-quality products and find the perfect item for your needs, here are five things to be aware of when buying CBD products.
- Company Reputation: Before you decide to purchase a type of CBD product, it’s always best to do some research. Do a search of both the brand and the product to check that both exhibit a solid reputation with previous customers. Look for any red flags that might indicate that the product is untrustworthy.
- Lab Reports: Before you purchase a CBD product, it is strongly recommended to verify that product was tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If it wasn’t tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when checking a product’s lab report, you should verify that the mg of CBD labeled on the product is correct.
- Type of CBD: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum, or Full Spectrum? Each delivers a set of unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD should match with your needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always review the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. In addition, make sure the product does not have ingredients that you may be allergic to or sensitive to.
- Standards of Production: This point is super important and one that is often overlooked. How was the CBD produced? Was the product produced in a certified facility by a trained team? Is the CBD organically extracted from hemp grown in America? How was the CBD extracted from the hemp plant? These are critical questions that you need to think about when purchasing CBD in Downey or anywhere really.
- Made in the U.S.: When considering hemp, it’s best to use products that are made in the United States with CBD that is extracted from domestically grown cannabis plants. While hemp can be sourced from various places around the globe, the US offers the ideal environment for cultivating hemp and American farmers generally adhere to superior cultivation standards.