Looking for top-quality CBD oil products in Downers Grove? fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We offer a premium selection of quality, hemp-derived CBD products and provide free shipping on every order throughout Illinois!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only advantage we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Downers Grove, Illinois, use code GOOGLE15 to save 15% off your full order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company whose mission is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious CBD products to to the world. In addition, it is very important for us to offer education about CBD and how it works with our body to provide balance and wellness.
Why Choose fabuleaf™ Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Contains a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
CBD Regulations: Is CBD Legal in Illinois?
To quickly answer this question yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Illinois.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, which include CBD derived from hemp, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the laws and regulations that govern specific-case uses may vary from state to state.
With that being said, you are highly advised to do your own research into the laws and regulations in your state or region.
Important Things to Know When Purchasing CBD in Downers Grove, IL
With so many various brands to choose from, it can often be challenging to determine the quality of CBD products. While there are, of course, many premium-quality CBD products that are on the market, there are also many poor-quality items too.
To help you avoid poor-quality products and pick the perfect item for your needs, here’s FIVE things to know when purchasing CBD products.
- Product Reputation & Company Reputation: Before purchasing any type of CBD product, it’s critical to do a bit of research. Do a search of both the brand and the product and verify that both have a solid reputation with previous customers. Be sure to look for any red flags that indicate that the company is sketchy.
- Lab Reports: Before you decide to buy a CBD product, it is strongly recommended to verify that product was properly tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If it was not tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when checking a product’s lab analysis report, you always confirm that the mg of CBD listed on the product is correct.
- Type of CBD: Is it Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum, or Full Spectrum? Each type of CBD offers unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD in the product should match with your needs and budget.
- Product Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you must always review the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. Furthermore, make sure the product doesn’t contain any ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Standards of Production: How was the CBD product manufactured? Was the product produced in a standardized facility by a trained team? Was the CBD organically extracted from hemp that was grown in America? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the plant? These are crucial things that one must evaluate when buying CBD in Downers Grove or anywhere really.
- Is the product made in the US: When it comes to CBD products, it’s best to choose products that are made in the United States with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestic hemp. While hemp can be sourced from various places throughout the world, the United States has the ideal environment for harvesting hemp and US farmers generally follow superior cultivation standards.