Shopping for top-quality CBD Oil in Downers Grove? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a wide variety of cannabinoid-rich, hemp-derived CBD products and offer fast, free shipping throughout Illinois!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only bonus we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Downers Grove, Illinois, use code SAVELOCAL to save 15% off your entire order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Full Spectrum CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a healthcare company whose sole purpose is to provide high-quality, safe, effective CBD products to to those in need. Additionally, it is very important for us to provide education about hemp and how it interacts with our bodies to provide balance and wellness.
Why Choose fabuleaf CBD Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Contains a Full Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free and Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Testing (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We offer fast,free shipping to Downers Grove and other cities such as limestone, hickory-point, and villa-park
CBD Regulations in Illinois: Is CBD Legal in Illinois?
To quickly answer this question yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in Illinois.
In 2018, hemp and it’s derived products, including CBD derived from hemp, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the US, the individual laws and regulations that govern specific uses vary from state to state.
With that being said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the laws and regulations within your state or region.
Things to Look for When Buying CBD Products in Downers Grove, IL
Because there are such a vast number different companies, it can be difficult to determine the quality of CBD products. While there are, of course, many quality CBD products available, there are also, unfortunately, many low-quality products too.
To help you avoid the poor-quality products and identify the best product for your needs, here’s several things to look for when looking to buy a CBD product.
- Product Reputation & Company Reputation: Before purchasing any CBD product, it’s essential to do your due dilligence. Do a search of both the brand and the product to check that both have a solid reputation with past shoppers. Be sure to look for any red flags that could indicate that the brand is not worth a try.
- Certificate of Analysis (COA): Before buying any CBD product, it is strongly recommended to confirm that product was tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If it wasn’t tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when verifying a product’s lab report, you always confirm that the amount of CBD labeled on the product is correct.
- Type of CBD: Is it Isolate, Broad Spectrum, or Whole Plant? Each type offers unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD should match with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always read the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about purchasing. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. In addition, be sure the product does not contain ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Process: How was the CBD product manufactured or produced? Was the CBD produced in a standardized facility by a qualified team? Was the CBD extracted organically from hemp that was grown in the United States? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the hemp? These are important questions that one must evaluate when deciding to buy CBD in Downers Grove.
- Made in the US: When considering CBD, it’s ideal to purchase products that are made in America with CBD that is extracted from domestically grown cannabis plants. While hemp can be sourced from various places throughout the world, the US offers the ideal environment for cultivating hemp and American farmers generally follow superior cultivation standards.