Shopping for premium CBD oil products in Dover? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We offer a great selection of cannabinoid-rich, hemp-derived CBD products and offer fast, free shipping throughout New Jersey!
Free shipping isn’t the only advantage we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Dover, New Jersey, use code GOOGLE15 to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Quality CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company whose primary objective is to provide high-quality, safe, effective Full Spectrum Hemp Flower CBD products to to the world. Additionally, it is very important for us to offer education about CBD and how it works with our body to provide balance and well being.
Why Choose Our Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Contains a Full Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Tests (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We use fast shipping to Dover and nearby cities including millburn, westfield, and parsippany
New Jersey CBD Laws: Is Hemp CBD Legal in New Jersey?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in New Jersey.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, which include hemp-derived CBD, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the individual laws and regulations that govern specific uses may vary across different states.
With that being said, you are highly advised to do your own research into the laws and regulations in your state or region.
What to Look for When Buying CBD in Dover, NJ
With such a vast number different options, it can become difficult to determine the quality of a CBD product. While there are many high-quality products out there, there are also, unfortunately, many inferior-quality items too.
In order to avoid low-quality products and pick the best item for your needs, here are five things to know when buying CBD products.
- Product Ratings: Before you decide to buy any type of CBD product, it’s important to do your due dilligence. Search the brand and the product and check that both feature a solid reputation with previous shoppers. Look for any red flags that might indicate that the product is questionable.
- Certificate of Analysis (COA): Before you decide to buy a CBD product, it is strongly recommended to verify that product was properly tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If it was not tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when verifying the product’s lab test report, you should confirm that the MG of CBD labeled is accurate.
- Type of CBD in Product: Is it Isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or full spectrum CBD? Each type delivers unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD in the product should match with your individual needs and budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always read the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. In addition, make sure the product does not have any ingredients that you are allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Standards: This item is super important and one that is typically overlooked. How was the product manufactured? Was the CBD produced in a certified facility by a trained team? Was the CBD organically extracted from hemp grown in the United States? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the hemp plant? These are crucial focuses that one must evaluate when buying CBD in Dover.
- American-Made: When considering hemp, it’s always best to select products that are made in the United States with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestically grown hemp. While hemp can be grown in numerous places across the globe, the US has the ideal environment for harvesting hemp.