Looking for top-quality CBD products in Dover? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a great selection of quality, CBD products and offer free shipping on every order throughout New Hampshire!
Free shipping isn’t the only advantage we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Dover, New Hampshire, use code GOOGLE15 to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Hemp-Derived CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida CBD company with a mission is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious CBD products to to those in need. In addition, one of secondary goals is to offer education about CBD and how it interacts with our body systems to provide balance and well-being.
Experience The fabuleaf™ Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Packed with a Full Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Testing (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We use fast and free shipping to Dover and nearby cities including manchester, salem, and concord
Stay Informed: Is CBD Legal in New Hampshire?
To quickly answer this question yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in New Hampshire.
In 2018, the hemp plant and hemp-derived products, which include CBD derived from hemp, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the individual laws & regulations that govern specific-case uses may vary across different states.
With that being said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the laws and regulations within your state or region.
Common Things to Look for When Shopping for CBD Oil in Dover, NH
Because there are so many various companies, it can often become quite difficult to gauge the quality of CBD products. While there are, of course, a variety quality products available, there are also, unfortunately, many bad-quality CBD products too.
To avoid poor-quality products and identify the right item for your needs, here are five important things to look for when looking to purchase CBD products.
- Company Credibility or Reputation: Before purchasing any CBD product, it is critical to do a bit of research. Do a quick Google search of the brand and the product to confirm that both exhibit a good-standing reputation with previous customers. Always look for any red flags that might indicate that the product is questionable.
- Lab Reports or COA: Before purchasing any CBD product, it is strongly advised to check that product was properly tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If the product had not been tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when checking the product’s lab report, you should confirm that the mg of CBD labeled is correct.
- CBD Type: Does the product contain CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum, or full spectrum CBD? Each offers a set of unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD should align with your individual needs and budget.
- Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always check the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. Furthermore, be sure the product does not contain ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Standards: This point is extremely important and one that is commonly overlooked. How was the CBD manufactured? Was the product produced in a certified facility? Was the CBD organically extracted from hemp grown in the US? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the hemp plant? These are crucial things that you need to evaluate when purchasing CBD in Dover.
- Made in the United States: When considering hemp, it’s best to choose products that are made in America with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestically grown hemp plants. While hemp can be grown in various places around the globe, America has the ideal environment for cultivating hemp.