Looking for premium-grade CBD in Dover? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We offer a wide selection of high-grade, hemp-derived CBD products and offer fast, free shipping throughout New Hampshire!
Free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Dover, New Hampshire, use code FINDCBD15 to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Quality CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company with a sole purpose is to provide high-quality, safe, effective Full Spectrum CBD products to to those in need. In addition, it is very important for us to educate the world about CBD and how it works with our bodies to provide balance and well being.
Experience The fabuleaf Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
Is Hemp CBD Legal in New Hampshire?
The short answer to this question: yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in New Hampshire.
In 2018, hemp and it’s derived products, including CBD derived from hemp, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the individual laws and regulations that govern specific uses vary across different states.
That said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws within your state or region.
Five Things to Know When Buying CBD in Dover, NH
Because there are so many different companies to choose from, it can be quite difficult to differntiate between quality CBD products and low-quality products. While there are, of course, a variety premium-quality CBD products that are on available, there are also, unfortunately, many low-quality items too.
To help you avoid poor-quality products and find the best product for you, here are five crucial things to be aware of when looking to purchase CBD products.
- Company Reputation: Before you buy any CBD product, it is crucial to do some due dilligence. Do a search of the brand and the product and check that both have a solid reputation with past shoppers. Look for any red flags that might indicate that the company is bad news.
- Lab Testing: Before you purchase any CBD product, it is highly advised to check that product was tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If it wasn’t tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when reviewing a product’s lab analysis report, you should confirm that the concentration of CBD on the label is accurate.
- Type of CBD in Product: Is it Isolate, Broad Spectrum, or Whole Plant? Each type of CBD offers a set of unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD should match with your individual needs and budget.
- Product Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always check the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. In most cases, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. In addition, be sure the product does not have any ingredients that you may be allergic to or sensitive to.
- Standards of Production: How was the product manufactured or produced? Was the product produced in a appropriate facility by a qualified team? Was the CBD extracted organically from hemp that was grown in America? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the plant? These are critical points that you must think about when shopping for CBD in Dover.
- Made in the U.S.: When it comes to hemp, it’s always best to buy products that are made in the US with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestic hemp. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places throughout the globe, the US offers the ideal environment for harvesting hemp and US farmers generally follow superior cultivation standards.