Shopping for high-quality CBD oil products in Dover? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We offer a wide selection of cannabinoid-rich, hemp-derived CBD products and provide fast and free shipping on every order throughout Delaware!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Dover, Delaware, use code LOCAL15 to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Quality CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company with a mission is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious hemp CBD products to our customers. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to educate people about hemp and how it works with our body systems to provide balance and well being.
The fabuleaf™ Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Powerful Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Tests (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We offer fast,free shipping to Dover and neighboring cities such as glasgow, newark, and middletown
Is Hemp CBD Legal in Delaware?
To quickly answer this question yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Delaware.
In 2018, the hemp plant and hemp-derived products, including CBD derived from hemp, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the laws and regulations that dictate specific uses may vary across different states.
With that being said, you are highly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws and regulations in your state or region.
Common Things to Know When Shopping for CBD Products in Dover, DE
With such a vast number various products, it can become difficult to select the ideal product for one’s needs. While there are, of course, many high-quality CBD products that are on the market, there are also, unfortunately, many bad-quality CBD products too.
To help avoid poor-quality products and find the right item for your needs, here are several things to know when buying a CBD product.
- Product Ratings: Before you buy any CBD product, it is important to do a bit of research. Search the brand and the product to verify that both feature a solid reputation with past customers. Look for any red flags that indicate that the brand is sketchy.
- Lab Reports: Before you decide to purchase a CBD product, it is highly advised to check that product was tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If the product wasn’t tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when verifying the product’s lab report, you should confirm that the MG of CBD labeled on the product is accurate.
- Type of CBD in Product: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it Isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or full spectrum CBD? Each delivers a set of unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD should align with your individual needs and budget.
- Product Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always check the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. In addition, be sure the product does not have any ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Process: This item is super important and one that is commonly overlooked. How was the CBD manufactured or produced? Was it produced in a appropriate facility? Is the CBD extracted from hemp grown in America? How was the CBD extracted from the hemp? These are important things that you need to think about when deciding to buy CBD in Dover or anywhere really.
- Made in the US: When it comes to hemp, it’s always best to buy products that are made in America with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestic hemp. While hemp can be grown in various places throughout the globe, the United States has the ideal environment for harvesting hemp and US farmers generally practice superior cultivation standards.