Looking for high-grade CBD oil products in Douglasville? fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We offer a wide selection of high-quality, CBD products and provide fast and free shipping throughout Georgia!
Free shipping isn’t the only bonus we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Douglasville, Georgia, use code SAVELOCAL to save 15% off your full order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Premium CBD
fabuleaf™ is a healthcare company with a primary objective is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious CBD products to to those in need. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to educate consumers about CBD and how it works with our body systems to delivery balance and well being.
Why Choose fabuleaf™ Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
Georgia CBD Laws: Is CBD Legal in Georgia?
To quickly answer this question yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Georgia.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, including CBD, was federally legalized under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the laws & regulations that govern specific-case uses will vary from state to state.
That said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the laws and regulations in your state or region.
Things to Look for When Shopping for CBD Products in Douglasville, GA
Because there are such a vast amount various brands to choose from, it can become quite challenging to gauge the quality of CBD products. While there are, of course, many quality products that are on available, there are also, unfortunately, many bad-quality CBD products too.
To help you avoid low-quality products and pick the perfect product for you, here are five important things to be aware of when purchasing a CBD product.
- Product Reputation & Company Reputation: Before you purchase any type of CBD product, it is best to do your due dilligence. Search both the brand and the product to confirm that both feature a solid reputation with past shoppers. Look for any red flags that might indicate that the company is untrustworthy.
- Lab Reports or COA: Before you decide to buy a CBD product, it is highly advised to verify that product was properly tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If the product wasn’t tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when checking the product’s lab analysis report, you always confirm that the concentration of CBD on the label is correct.
- Type of CBD: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum, or full spectrum CBD? Each type provides a set of unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your needs and budget.
- Product Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always check the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are thinking about buying. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. Furthermore, make sure the product does not have ingredients that you are allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Process: This point is super important and one that is often overlooked. How was the CBD produced or manufactured? Was the product produced in a appropriate facility by a certified team? Was the CBD extracted organically from hemp grown in the United States? How was the CBD extracted from the hemp plant? These are critical focuses that one must think about when shopping for CBD in Douglasville.
- Is the product made in the US: When considering hemp, it’s always best to purchase products that are made in the US with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestically grown cannabis plants. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places across the globe, the US offers the ideal environment for harvesting hemp.