Shopping for hemp-derived CBD Oil in Doral? fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We offer a great selection of high-quality, CBD products and offer fast, free shipping throughout Florida!
Free shipping isn’t the only advantage we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Doral, Florida, use code FINDCBD15 to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Premium CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a healthcare company with a sole purpose is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious Full Spectrum Hemp Flower CBD products to our customers. In addition, one of secondary goals is to offer education about cannabis and how it interacts with our body systems to delivery balance and wellness.
Why Choose Our Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Contains a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
CBD Regulations in Florida: Is CBD Oil Legal in Florida?
The short answer to this question: yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in Florida.
In 2018, the hemp plant and hemp-derived products, which include CBD, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the laws & regulations that govern specific uses will vary across different states.
That said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the regulations and laws in your state or region.
Things to Know When Shopping for CBD Products in Doral, FL
Because there are so many different products, it can often be difficult to pick the best product for one’s needs. While there are, of course, many quality products available, there are also, unfortunately, many inferior-quality CBD products as well.
In order to avoid poor-quality products and identify the perfect item for your needs, here’s 5 important things to look for when shopping for CBD products.
- Company Reputation & Product Ratings: Before buying a type of CBD product, it’s important to do some due dilligence. Do a search of the brand and the product and check that both have a good reputation with past customers. Look for any red flags that could indicate that the brand is untrustworthy.
- Lab Testing: Before purchasing a CBD product, it is highly recommended to verify that product was properly tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If it was not tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when reviewing a product’s lab report, you should confirm that the MG of CBD listed on the product is correct.
- CBD Type: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Whole Plant? Each type offers a set of unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As with purchasing any consumable product, you must always review the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. Furthermore, make sure the product doesn’t contain any ingredients that you may be allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Standards: How was the CBD product produced or manufactured? Was the product produced in a appropriate facility by a trained team? Is the CBD extracted from hemp grown in the United States? How was the CBD extracted from the hemp plant? These are crucial things that one should consider when deciding to buy CBD in Doral or anywhere really.
- Made in the U.S.: When it comes to CBD products, it’s best to buy products that are made in the United States with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestic hemp plants. While hemp can be sourced from various places around the globe, America offers the ideal environment for harvesting hemp.