Shopping for hemp-derived CBD in Dolton? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We offer a great selection of US-made, hemp-derived CBD products and offer free shipping throughout Illinois!
Free shipping isn’t the only bonus we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Dolton, Illinois, use code SAVELOCAL to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida CBD company with a mission is to provide high-quality, safe, effective hemp CBD products to to the world. In addition, one of secondary goals is to educate consumers about cannabis and how it works with our bodies to delivery balance and well being.
The fabuleaf CBD Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Packed with a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
Stay Informed: Is CBD Legal in Illinois?
The short answer to this question: yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Illinois.
In 2018, hemp and it’s derived products, including CBD, was federally legalized under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the individual laws & regulations that govern specific uses vary at the state level.
With that being said, you are highly advised to do your own research into the regulations and laws in your state or region.
5 Things to Know When Buying CBD in Dolton, IL
With such a vast number various companies, it can be difficult to differntiate between good CBD products and low-quality ones. While there are, of course, a variety premium-quality CBD products available, there are also, unfortunately, many bad-quality products as well.
In order to avoid the bad-quality products and identify the best item for you, here’s FIVE things to be aware of when looking to buy CBD.
- Product Reputation & Company Reputation: Before purchasing a type of CBD product, it is important to do some due dilligence. Search both the brand and the product and verify that both feature a good reputation with past customers. Look for any red flags that could indicate that the company is untrustworthy.
- Lab Reports: Before you purchase a CBD product, it is strongly advised to verify that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab. If the product had not been tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when checking the product’s lab report, you always confirm that the mg of CBD labeled on the product is correct.
- Isolate, Full Spectrum, or Broad Spectrum: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Whole Plant? Each type of CBD provides unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD should align with your needs and budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As with purchasing any consumable product, you must always check the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about buying. In most cases, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. In addition, make sure the product does not have ingredients that you may be allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Standards: How was the CBD produced or manufactured? Was the CBD produced in a proper facility? Was the CBD organically extracted from hemp grown in America? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the hemp plant? These are critical focuses that you must think about when purchasing CBD in Dolton.
- Made in the US: When it comes to hemp, it’s always best to buy products that are made in the United States with CBD that is extracted from domestically grown cannabis plants. While hemp can be sourced from various places around the globe, the United States offers the ideal environment for harvesting hemp and US farmers generally follow superior cultivation standards.