Fast, free shipping isn’t the only bonus we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Dixon, Illinois, use code SAVELOCAL to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Hemp-Derived CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company with a ultimate goal is to provide high-quality, safe, effective Full Spectrum CBD products to to those in need. Additionally, it is very important for us to offer education about hemp and how it works with our bodies to delivery balance and well-being.
Why Choose fabuleaf™ Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Packed with a Full Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free & Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Tests (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We use fast and free shipping to Dixon and nearby cities such as lemont, aurora, and oswego
Is CBD Legal in Illinois?
The short answer to this question: yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Illinois.
In 2018, hemp and it’s derived products, which include hemp-derived CBD, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the individual laws & regulations that dictate specific uses may vary at the state level.
That said, you are highly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws and regulations within your state or region.
Things to Look for When Shopping for CBD Products in Dixon, IL
Because there are so many various products, it can become challenging to differntiate between quality CBD products and low-quality products. While there are, of course, many quality CBD products out there, there are also, unfortunately, many inferior-quality CBD products too.
To avoid low-quality products and pick the best item for you, here’s five important things to know when purchasing CBD products.
- Product Ratings: Before buying any CBD product, it’s always best to do your research. Do a quick Google search of both the brand and the product to confirm that both feature a good reputation with past shoppers. Be sure to look for any red flags that might indicate that the company is questionable.
- Certificate of Analysis (COA): Before you decide to buy any CBD product, it is strongly recommended to verify that product was tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If the product wasn’t tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when reviewing a product’s lab report, you should verify that the amount of CBD listed on the product is correct.
- Type of CBD: Does the product contain Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum, or full spectrum CBD? Each type of CBD provides a set of unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your individual needs and budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always check the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering buying. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. In addition, be sure the product does not contain ingredients that you may be allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Standards: How was the product manufactured? Was the CBD produced in a standardized facility? Was the CBD extracted organically from hemp that was grown in the United States? How was the CBD extracted from the plant? These are important questions that you must consider when shopping for CBD in Dixon or anywhere really.
- Made in the USA: When it comes to CBD, it’s ideal to use products that are made in the United States with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestically grown hemp plants. While hemp can be grown in numerous places throughout the globe, America offers the ideal environment for growing hemp.