Shopping for top-quality CBD products in Dixon? fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a great selection of high-grade, hemp-derived CBD products and offer fast and free shipping on every order throughout California!
Free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Dixon, California, use code SAVELOCAL to save 15% off your full order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida CBD company whose primary objective is to provide high-quality, safe, effective CBD products to our customers. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to educate the world about cannabis and how it works with our body systems to provide balance and wellness.
The fabuleaf™ Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Packed with a Powerful Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free & Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We offer fast shipping to Dixon and other cities including pleasant-hill, linda, and hayward
CBD Regulations in California: Is CBD Legal in California?
To quickly answer this question yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in California.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, including CBD, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the individual laws and regulations that dictate specific-case uses may vary across different states.
That said, you are strongly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws and regulations within your state or region.
What to Look for When Buying CBD Oil in Dixon, CA
Because there are such a vast amount different brands, it can often become quite challenging to gauge the quality of CBD products. While there are many high-quality products available, there are also, unfortunately, many poor-quality CBD products as well.
To help avoid poor-quality products and identify the ideal product for you, here are a variety of things to know when looking to purchase CBD.
- Company Reputation: Before purchasing any CBD product, it is crucial to do a bit of research. Do a quick Google search of both the brand and the product to verify that both have a good reputation with previous customers. Always look for any red flags that may indicate that the brand is not worth a try.
- Lab Reports: Before you decide to purchase a CBD product, it is strongly recommended to check that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab. If the product had not been tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when checking a product’s lab analysis report, you always confirm that the MG of CBD on the label is accurate.
- Isolate, Full Spectrum, or Broad Spectrum: Is it Isolate, Broad Spectrum, or Whole Plant? Each delivers a set of unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD in the product should match with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you must always review the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. Furthermore, make sure the product does not contain any ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Standards: How was the product manufactured? Was it produced in a certified facility? Is the CBD extracted from hemp grown in the United States? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the plant? These are crucial questions that one need to evaluate when purchasing CBD in Dixon.
- American-Made: When it comes to CBD, it’s always best to purchase products that are made in the US with CBD which was extracted from domestically grown cannabis plants. While hemp can be sourced from various places throughout the globe, America offers the ideal environment for growing hemp.