Shopping for high-grade CBD in Dixiana? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a wide selection of cannabinoid-rich, hemp-derived CBD products and provide free shipping throughout Alabama!
Free shipping isn’t the only bonus we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Dixiana, Alabama, use code GOOGLE15 to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Premium CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company with a mission is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious Full Spectrum Hemp Flower CBD products to to those in need. Additionally, it is very important for us to educate the world about CBD and how it interacts with our bodies to provide balance and wellness.
Experience The fabuleaf CBD Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Wide Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Tests (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We provide fast and free shipping to Dixiana and other cities such as fairhope, mobile, and enterprise
Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in Alabama?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Alabama.
In 2018, hemp and it’s derived products, which include CBD derived from hemp, was federally legalized under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the individual laws & regulations that govern specific uses may vary from state to state.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own individual research into the laws and regulations within your state or region.
What to Know When Purchasing CBD in Dixiana, AL
With such a vast amount various options to select from, it can often become quite difficult to determine the quality of a CBD product. While there are many good-quality CBD products available, there are also, unfortunately, many inferior-quality items too.
To avoid the bad-quality products and find the ideal product for your needs, here’s five things to know when buying CBD.
- Company Reputation: Before purchasing a CBD product, it is always best to do a little bit of due dilligence. Do a quick Google search of the brand and the product to confirm that both feature a good-standing reputation with previous customers. Look for any red flags that indicate that the company is not worth a try.
- Lab Testing: Before you purchase any CBD product, it is strongly recommended to check that product was tested by a 3rd party lab. If it was not tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when verifying a product’s lab analysis report, you always confirm that the amount of CBD on the label is accurate.
- CBD Type: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain Isolate, Broad Spectrum, or Whole Plant? Each offers unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD in the product should match with your needs and budget.
- Product Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always check the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are considering buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. In addition, make sure the product does not contain any ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Standards: How was the CBD produced? Was the CBD produced in a proper facility by a certified team? Was the CBD extracted organically from hemp grown in the United States? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the hemp plant? These are crucial focuses that you should evaluate when deciding to buy CBD in Dixiana or anywhere really.
- Made in America: When considering CBD, it’s ideal to choose products that are made in America with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestically grown hemp. While hemp can be grown in various places around the world, the United States has the ideal environment for growing hemp and US farmers generally adhere to superior cultivation standards.