Shopping for premium-quality CBD products in Dickson? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We offer a premium selection of quality, hemp-derived CBD products and offer fast and free shipping on every order throughout Tennessee!
Free shipping isn’t the only bonus we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Dickson, Tennessee, use code SAVELOCAL to save 15% off your entire order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Full Spectrum CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company with a primary objective is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious Full Spectrum CBD products to to those in need. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to provide education about CBD and how it interacts with our bodies to provide balance and wellness.
Why Choose fabuleaf CBD Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Wide Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Tests (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We use fast and free shipping to Dickson and other cities such as smyrna, sevierville, and clarksville
Tennessee CBD Laws: Is CBD Legal in Tennessee?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Tennessee.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, including CBD derived from hemp, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the individual laws and regulations that dictate specific uses vary at the state level.
That said, you are highly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws and regulations within your state or region.
Things to Look for When Shopping for CBD in Dickson, TN
Because there are such a vast amount various options to select from, it can be quite difficult to select the right CBD product for one’s needs. While there are many quality products that are on the market, there are also, unfortunately, many poor-quality items as well.
To help you avoid bad-quality products and find the perfect item for your needs, here are several things to look for when looking to purchase a CBD product.
- Company Credibility or Reputation: Before you purchase a CBD product, it is critical to do some research. Do a search of the brand and the product and confirm that both exhibit a good-standing reputation with past shoppers. Look for any red flags that may indicate that the brand is untrustworthy.
- Lab Reports or COA: Before you purchase a CBD product, it is strongly recommended to confirm that product was tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If the product had not been tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when verifying the product’s lab report, you should confirm that the mg of CBD labeled on the product is accurate.
- Isolate, Full Spectrum, or Broad Spectrum: Does the product contain CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Full Spectrum? Each type of CBD offers a set of unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD in the product should match with your individual needs and budget.
- Product Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always check the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about buying. In most cases, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. Furthermore, be sure the product doesn’t have ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Process: This point is super important and one that is typically overlooked. How was the product produced or manufactured? Was the CBD produced in a proper facility? Is the CBD extracted organically from hemp grown in the US? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the hemp? These are important points that one should consider when shopping for CBD in Dickson or anywhere really.
- Is the product made in the US: When it comes to hemp, it’s always best to use products that are made in the United States with CBD which was extracted from domestically grown cannabis plants. While hemp can be grown in various places across the globe, the United States offers the ideal environment for growing hemp.