Looking for premium-quality CBD products in Dickinson? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We offer a wide selection of US-made, CBD products and offer free shipping throughout Texas!
Free shipping isn’t the only advantage we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Dickinson, Texas, use code LOCAL15 to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Full Spectrum CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida CBD company with a primary objective is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious CBD products to our customers. In addition, one of secondary goals is to offer education about hemp and how it works with our bodies to delivery balance and well being.
Why Choose fabuleaf™ Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Packed with a Full Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free & Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Tests (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We offer fast shipping to Dickinson and neighboring cities like plainview, brownsville, and cibolo
Is CBD Oil Legal in Texas?
The short answer to this question: yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Texas.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, including CBD derived from hemp, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the individual laws and regulations that govern specific-case uses vary across different states.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws and regulations within your state or region.
Important Things to Look for When Shopping for CBD Products in Dickinson, TX
With so many different companies to choose from, it can be difficult to pick the best choice for one’s needs. While there are many premium-quality products out there, there are also, unfortunately, many poor-quality CBD products too.
To avoid bad-quality products and pick the perfect product for you, here’s five things to be aware of when looking to purchase CBD.
- Company Reputation: Before you buy any CBD product, it is critical to do a bit of research. Do a quick Google search of the brand and the product and check that both have a solid reputation with past customers. Always look for any red flags that may indicate that the brand is bad news.
- 3rd Party Lab Reports: Before you purchase a CBD product, it is highly recommended to confirm that product was tested by a 3rd party lab. If it wasn’t tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when verifying the product’s lab analysis report, you should confirm that the concentration of CBD labeled on the product is accurate.
- Type of CBD: Does the product contain Isolate, Broad Spectrum, or Whole Plant? Each offers a set of unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your needs and budget.
- Product Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always review the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. Furthermore, make sure the product doesn’t contain any ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Process: This one is extremely important and one that is typically overlooked. How was the CBD product manufactured? Was the CBD produced in a proper facility? Was the CBD organically extracted from hemp grown in the United States? How was the CBD extracted from the hemp? These are important focuses that you must think about when purchasing CBD in Dickinson or anywhere really.
- Made in the USA: When it comes to hemp, it’s ideal to use products that are made in America with CBD that is extracted from domestically grown hemp plants. While hemp can be sourced from various places around the world, the US has the ideal environment for harvesting hemp and US farmers generally adhere to superior cultivation standards.