Shopping for premium CBD products in Diamond Bar? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a great selection of cannabinoid-rich, hemp-derived CBD products and provide fast, free shipping on every order throughout California!
Free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Diamond Bar, California, use code CBDNEARME15 to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Full Spectrum CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a healthcare company with a mission is to provide high-quality, safe, effective hemp CBD products to to the world. In addition, it is very important for us to offer education about hemp and how it works with our bodies to delivery balance and wellness.
The fabuleaf Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
Stay Informed: Is CBD Legal in California?
The short answer to this question: yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in California.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, which include CBD, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the laws and regulations that dictate specific uses will vary at the state level.
With that being said, you are highly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws in your state or region.
5 Things to Know When Buying CBD in Diamond Bar, CA
With such a vast number different products, it can often be challenging to gauge the quality of CBD products. While there are a variety quality CBD products that are on available, there are also, unfortunately, many bad-quality CBD products too.
In order to avoid poor-quality products and identify the ideal product for you, here are five things to know when shopping for CBD.
- Company Credibility or Reputation: Before you decide to purchase a CBD product, it is best to do a little bit of due dilligence. Search the brand and the product to verify that both have a good reputation with past customers. Look for any red flags that could indicate that the product is sketchy.
- Lab Tests: Before purchasing a CBD product, it is strongly recommended to check that product was tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If it had not been tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when verifying a product’s lab analysis report, you always verify that the concentration of CBD labeled is correct.
- Isolate, Full Spectrum, or Broad Spectrum: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain Isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Whole Plant? Each type offers a set of unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD should match with your needs and budget.
- Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always review the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. In addition, make sure the product does not contain ingredients that you are allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Standards: How was the product produced? Was the CBD produced in a proper facility by a certified team? Is the CBD extracted organically from hemp grown in the United States? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the hemp? These are important questions that you need to think about when shopping for CBD in Diamond Bar.
- American-Made: When considering CBD, it’s always best to use products that are made in the US with CBD that is extracted from domestic hemp. While hemp can be grown in various places throughout the globe, the US has the ideal environment for harvesting hemp and US farmers generally adhere to superior cultivation standards.