Shopping for premium-quality CBD products in Desert Hot Springs? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a great selection of high-grade, hemp-derived CBD products and offer fast and free shipping on every order throughout California!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Desert Hot Springs, California, use code SAVELOCAL to save 15% off your full order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Hemp-Derived CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida CBD company whose ultimate goal is to provide high-quality, safe, effective CBD products to our customers. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to offer education about cannabis and how it interacts with our body systems to delivery balance and wellness.
The fabuleaf Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Packed with a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
California CBD Laws: Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in California?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in California.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, including CBD derived from hemp, was federally legalized under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the individual laws and regulations that govern specific-case uses will vary across different states.
That said, you are highly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws and regulations in your state or region.
What to Know When Buying CBD Products in Desert Hot Springs, CA
With so many different options to choose from, it can be quite challenging to choose the ideal choice for one’s needs. While there are many good-quality CBD products out there, there are also many bad-quality CBD products too.
In order to avoid low-quality products and find the best item for you, here’s 5 things to look for when purchasing a CBD product.
- Product Reputation & Company Reputation: Before you decide to buy a type of CBD product, it’s always best to do a bit of due dilligence. Do a quick Google search of the brand and the product and check that both have a good reputation with past customers. Be sure to look for any red flags that indicate that the product is questionable.
- Lab Reports: Before you decide to buy any CBD product, it is strongly advised to check that product was properly tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If it had not been tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when checking a product’s lab test report, you always verify that the concentration of CBD labeled on the product is correct.
- Type of CBD: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Whole Plant? Each delivers unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your needs and budget.
- Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you must always read the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are considering buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. Furthermore, make sure the product does not contain any ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Standards: This one is extremely important and one that is freqently overlooked. How was the CBD product produced or manufactured? Was the CBD produced in a appropriate facility by a trained team? Was the CBD extracted organically from hemp that was grown in America? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the hemp plant? These are critical things that you need to consider when purchasing CBD in Desert Hot Springs or anywhere really.
- Is the product made in the US: When it comes to CBD, it’s best to purchase products that are made in the US with CBD which was extracted from domestically grown hemp. While hemp can be sourced from various places across the world, the United States has the ideal environment for cultivating hemp and American farmers generally adhere to superior cultivation standards.