Shopping for hemp-derived CBD Oil in Desert Hot Springs? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a wide variety of cannabinoid-rich, CBD products and provide free shipping throughout California!
Free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Desert Hot Springs, California, use code FINDCBD15 to save 15% off your entire order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Hemp-Derived CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company with a primary objective is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious CBD products to our customers. In addition, it is very important for us to offer education about hemp and how it works with our body to provide balance and well being.
Why Choose Our Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Contains a Full Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free & Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We use fast shipping to Desert Hot Springs and neighboring cities including lodi, la-canada-flintridge, and santa-clarita
Stay Informed: Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in California?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in California.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, which include CBD derived from hemp, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the individual laws & regulations that dictate specific uses will vary at the state level.
That said, you are strongly advised to do your own individual research into the laws and regulations in your state or region.
Common Things to Know When Buying CBD Products in Desert Hot Springs, CA
With such a vast amount various companies, it can be quite difficult to select the best CBD product for one’s needs. While there are, of course, a variety high-quality CBD products available, there are also, unfortunately, many inferior-quality products too.
In order to avoid the poor-quality products and pick the ideal product for you, here’s a variety of things to know when shopping for a CBD product.
- Product Reputation & Company Reputation: Before you decide to purchase a CBD product, it’s essential to do your research. Search both the brand and the product and confirm that both feature a solid reputation with previous customers. Look for any red flags that might indicate that the product is sketchy.
- Certificate of Analysis (COA): Before buying any CBD product, it is highly recommended to check that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If the product had not been tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when verifying the product’s lab report, you always verify that the concentration of CBD on the label is accurate.
- Type of CBD in Product: Does the product contain Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Full Spectrum? Each type offers unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Product Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always read the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. Furthermore, be sure the product does not contain any ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Standards of Production: This one is super important and one that is often overlooked. How was the CBD produced or manufactured? Was the product produced in a standardized facility? Is the CBD organically extracted from hemp grown in the United States? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the hemp plant? These are crucial things that one need to think about when purchasing CBD in Desert Hot Springs.
- Made in the U.S.: When considering CBD, it’s best to use products that are made in the US with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestic hemp plants. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places throughout the world, America offers the ideal environment for cultivating hemp and US farmers generally practice superior cultivation standards.