Shopping for high-quality CBD products in Denver? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We proudly offer a wide variety of high-quality, CBD products and offer lightning-fast,free shipping on every order throughout Colorado!
Free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Denver, Colorado, use code LOCAL15 to save 15% off your full order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company whose sole purpose is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious CBD products to to the world. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to educate the world about cannabis and how it interacts with our bodies to provide balance and well-being.
Experience The fabuleaf CBD Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Full Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free and Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Tests (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We provide fast,free shipping to Denver and neighboring cities including commerce-city, commerce-city, and columbine
Colorado CBD Laws: Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in Colorado?
The short answer to this question: yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Colorado.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, including CBD derived from hemp, was federally legalized under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the individual laws & regulations that govern specific-case uses will vary at the state level.
That said, you are strongly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws in your state or region.
Important Things to Look for When Purchasing CBD in Denver, CO
Because there are such a vast amount various options to select from, it can often be challenging to gauge the quality of CBD products. While there are many quality CBD products that are on the market, there are also many low-quality CBD products as well.
To help you avoid bad-quality products and find the best item for your needs, here’s five things to look for when purchasing a CBD product.
- Company Reputation & Product Ratings: Before buying a CBD product, it is essential to do your research. Do a search of the brand and the product and check that both have a good-standing reputation with past customers. Look for any red flags that may indicate that the company is questionable.
- Lab Testing: Before purchasing a CBD product, it is strongly advised to confirm that product was tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If it had not been tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when checking a product’s lab report, you always verify that the MG of CBD on the label is accurate.
- Type of CBD in Product: Is it Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum CBD, or full spectrum CBD? Each type delivers unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD in the product should match with your needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always read the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are thinking about buying. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. Furthermore, make sure the product does not contain any ingredients that you are allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Process: This point is super important and one that is often overlooked. How was the product manufactured? Was the CBD produced in a certified facility? Was the CBD organically extracted from hemp that was grown in America? How was the CBD extracted from the plant? These are crucial points that one should think about when shopping for CBD in Denver or anywhere really.
- Made in the U.S.: When considering CBD products, it’s ideal to use products that are made in America with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestically grown hemp. While hemp can be grown in numerous places around the world, the US offers the ideal environment for cultivating hemp.