Shopping for premium-grade CBD in Denver? fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a wide selection of US-made, CBD products and offer lightning-fast,free shipping on every order throughout Colorado!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Denver, Colorado, use code FINDCBD15 to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Premium CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida CBD company with a mission is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious Full Spectrum Hemp Flower CBD products to to those in need. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to provide education about CBD and how it interacts with our bodies to provide balance and wellness.
The fabuleaf™ Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Contains a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in Colorado?
To quickly answer this question yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Colorado.
In 2018, hemp and it’s derived products, which include CBD derived from hemp, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the laws and regulations that dictate specific uses vary across different states.
That said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws and regulations in your state or region.
Common Things to Know When Purchasing CBD Products in Denver, CO
With such a vast number various companies, it can often become challenging to choose the best choice for one’s needs. While there are many good-quality products that are on available, there are also many bad-quality products as well.
To help you avoid low-quality products and pick the perfect product for your needs, here’s five things to be aware of when looking to purchase a CBD product.
- Company Reputation & Product Ratings: Before you decide to buy a CBD product, it’s best to do your due dilligence. Do a quick Google search of both the brand and the product and verify that both feature a good-standing reputation with past shoppers. Always look for any red flags that indicate that the brand is sketchy.
- 3rd Party Lab Reports: Before purchasing a CBD product, it is highly recommended to verify that product was tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If it wasn’t tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when checking the product’s lab report, you always confirm that the amount of CBD on the label is correct.
- Isolate, Full Spectrum, or Broad Spectrum: Is it CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum, or full spectrum CBD? Each type of CBD provides unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD should match with your needs and budget.
- Product Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always review the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. In most cases, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. In addition, be sure the product does not contain ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Standards of Production: How was the CBD product manufactured? Was it produced in a appropriate facility? Was the CBD organically extracted from hemp that was grown in the United States? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the hemp? These are important focuses that one need to evaluate when deciding to buy CBD in Denver or anywhere really.
- Made in the United States: When it comes to CBD products, it’s ideal to buy products that are made in America with CBD that is extracted from domestically grown cannabis plants. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places throughout the world, the US offers the ideal environment for growing hemp and US farmers generally adhere to superior cultivation standards.