Free shipping isn’t the only advantage we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Delaware, Ohio, use code SAVELOCAL to save 15% off your full order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Quality CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida CBD company whose mission is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious CBD products to our customers. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to offer education about hemp and how it interacts with our body systems to delivery balance and well being.
Experience The fabuleaf Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Wide Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free & Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We provide fast and free shipping to Delaware and neighboring cities including dublin, lima, and ashtabula
Ohio CBD Laws: Is Hemp CBD Legal in Ohio?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Ohio.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, which include CBD, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the laws and regulations that dictate specific-case uses may vary at the state level.
That said, you are strongly advised to do your own individual research into the laws and regulations in your state or region.
What to Look for When Buying CBD in Delaware, OH
Because there are such a vast number different products, it can often be difficult to gauge the quality of CBD products. While there are a variety good-quality CBD products that are on available, there are also, unfortunately, many poor-quality CBD products too.
To help you avoid the low-quality products and pick the best product for your needs, here’s five crucial things to be aware of when looking to purchase CBD products.
- Product Reputation & Company Reputation: Before you decide to buy a CBD product, it is essential to do some due dilligence. Do a search of the brand and the product to confirm that both feature a good reputation with previous shoppers. Be sure to look for any red flags that might indicate that the company is sketchy.
- Lab Testing: Before buying a CBD product, it is highly advised to check that product was properly tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If the product was not tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when checking a product’s lab report, you always verify that the mg of CBD labeled is correct.
- Type of CBD in Product: Is it Isolate, Broad Spectrum, or Full Spectrum? Each provides a set of unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD in the product should match with your individual needs and budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always read the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. Furthermore, be sure the product does not contain any ingredients that you may be allergic to or sensitive to.
- Standards of Production: This item is very important and one that is commonly overlooked. How was the product produced or manufactured? Was it produced in a proper facility by a trained team? Was the CBD extracted organically from hemp grown in the US? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the hemp? These are critical questions that you should evaluate when shopping for CBD in Delaware or anywhere really.
- Is the product made in the US: When considering hemp, it’s ideal to purchase products that are made in the United States with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestically grown cannabis plants. While hemp can be grown in numerous places across the globe, the US has the ideal environment for harvesting hemp.